[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here. Yes, I know what you are thinking right now a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1450537418564.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450537418564.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
Femanon here.

Yes, I know what you are thinking right now and I know what you want to write. But hear me out for a second. First, let me say that this is the first post and the last post in which I mention my gender. Ever.

I'm still a newfag I guess, I'm active on r9k for about 2,5 years now. In this time, I learnt to see the good in people. Also in you guys. I think some of you are just big assholes that spout the fotm meme to fit in, but some of you are geniuenly good people. Some of you have really good humor, some of you are creative, some of you are just nice. But when I tried to get closer to some of you (as friends, penpals, sometimes as potential lovers), you ignored me. Because you thought I was a guy.

So basically, I'm starved for attention at this point. This is the most lonely time of my life and it has been this way for years now. I know, I know, girls can't be robots. But would you really question me this way if I was just your normal robot, without a gender attached?

Nobody questioned me when I was just posting as another anon. I really am lonely. I can't sleep most of the time, I feel the guilt everyday. I dissapointed everybody. I hate how I look. I hate my scars, I hate my freckles, I even hate my tits. I hate myself.

So yeah, I'm going for the low hanging fruit now. I'm looking for anybody that want's to talk to me. Don't care about age, gender, job or anything. I know that this is a shit thing to do, but it's partially your guys fault becuase you would ignore me if I posted this without saying that I'm a girl. Maybe you would do the same thing if you had the possibility? Still, I know this is mainly my fault.

Please talk to me. Tellme about you.
[email protected]
>>
>>25100629

Fuck you, you're not alone if you're a woman.
>>
>>25100629
Shut the fuck up roastie whore, and stop posting anime.
>>
>>25100629

you write like a dude.

faggot
>>
Elaborate personal army post.
>>
6/10, some people might actually fall for the b8 and spam whoever you're trying to get us to troll

NYPA
>>
>>25100629
It's proof that women will do anything for attention.
>>
>>25100629
>Yes, I know what you are thinking right now and I know what you want to write.

If you knew then why didn't you post tits?

Post those tits
>>
>mfw I fell for it
what now guys?
>>
>>25100661
I don't even want to start this discussion right now. But as I said, nobody questioned me loneliness when I was talking completely anonymous. Some of you even wrote stuff like "I'm in the exact same boat right now". I'm not even saying that woman don't have it easier, I'm just saying that I am really lonely. Getting cheap sex from some creeps won't make me feel less lonely.

>>25100687
See? Nobody even noticed I was a girl when I was posting here earlier.
>>
>>25100629
Sent to you """""""""""fem""""""""""""""anon""""""""""""""
Surprisingly unoriginal t.b.h
>>
>femanon

Oh boy, you know the rules.

TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>25100728
What happened? Did 'she' respond?
>>
>>25100761
No, then I looked up the address and found it was some HR site.
>>
>>25100728
>mfw I fell for it before you, but got muted twice trying to say so
I hate this fucking robot
>>
>>25100732

It's not sex you fucking mongoloid piece of shit.

You're hopeless, why would I even fucking explain, please kill yourself if you're so lonely.
>>
>>25100772
I will respond, just not right away. Have a little patience.
>>
File: arbys.jpg (64 KB, 1024x557) Image search: [Google]
arbys.jpg
64 KB, 1024x557
>>25100629
>Yes, I know what you are thinking right now
Are you perhaps hungry too? I was thinking about this.

tl;dr
>>
>>25100808
disgusting

also original post
>>
>>25100788
yeah right. youre here now, you'd respond.

thrma or anything near it does not supply emails
>>
File: Carlton-smirk.jpg (18 KB, 192x240) Image search: [Google]
Carlton-smirk.jpg
18 KB, 192x240
>>25101009
>those autistic mail names
>>
>>25101008
I just responded to the first few guys.
>>
>>25101062
Post a picture and timestamp. Cover your eyes with photoshop if unwilling to show yourself completely. Otherwise bait.
>>
File: img.gif (33 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
img.gif
33 KB, 249x249
>>25100629
Per? what are you doing on 4chan...
>>
>>25100629
No. You're just doing the same ol' attention whoring thing that every women do. You're not special. You0r doing the same thing like the "gamur gurlz.

You seriously need to understand that if the only asset you can bring here is the fact that you have a vagina, you're no different from a Stacy.

TL;DR GET THE FUCK OUT, ATTENTION WHORE!
>>
>>25101773
>resurrecting a dead thread
sage you tool
>>
>>25101773
Stop bumping this dead thread.
>>
>>25100629
>your guys fault
yep just lay the blame on someone else instead of taking responsibility. You fucking chose this roastie, I dindu nuffin.

also why are there so many youngsters and females on today?
>>
File: spurdo_santa.png (112 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_santa.png
112 KB, 550x404
>>25102350
>also why are there so many youngsters and females on today?
it's almost winter and it's friday too, so... everybody's looking forward to the weekend.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.