[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fact that the "alpha/beta" concept even exists,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: smug.jpg (58 KB, 400x342) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
58 KB, 400x342
The fact that the "alpha/beta" concept even exists, only shows that women can only value social status and nothing else.

And you can't refute me. All women are primitive, unevolved monkeys incapable of love, empathy or rational thinking.

>inb4 le angry virgin
Your ad homimemes won't have any effect on me
>>
>>25100531
The fact that the alpha/beta concept even exists proves that you are le angry virgin
>>
>>25100575
And he's le angry virgin because he has low social status so women won't fuck him.
>>
>>25100531

But I have no status and get women attention.

BTFO
>>
>>25100531
>All women are primitive, unevolved monkeys incapablle of love, empathy or rational thinking.
>impliyng love it's something more than a chemical reaction in our brain
>implying rational thinking is always good and implying you can define rational thinking because you read something on the internet about implication, logical mistakes exceptera

anyway women are actually more capable of empathy than men
learn what empaty is before ranting about you being in fact, an angry viring
>inb4 hurr durr you made an hominimemes
logic is not a dogma fucking faggot
>>
>>25100686
>actually more capable of empathy
What about the shaming tactics they use?
>>
>>25100895
Define empathy, retarded
>>
>>25100913
>ad homimemes
kek

Well, empathy is not treating like shit people that is socially below you. Wich is what all women do.
>>
>>25100950
do you define being treated like shit as your romantic advances being rejected or like actually being treated like shit
>>
>>25100994
Never actually had a conversation with a woman, have you?
>>
>>25100950
Guess what, that's not what empathy means, tumblr user escaped from his containment zone

noun
the psychological identification with or vicarious experiencing of the feelings, thoughts, or attitudes of another.
the imaginative ascribing to an object, as a natural object or work of art, feelings or attitudes present in oneself:
By means of empathy, a great painting becomes a mirror of the self.

and that's exactly why women are more empathic than men, for example they can spot ezly robots and betas in general
>>
File: 1430364610051.jpg (147 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1430364610051.jpg
147 KB, 640x1136
>>25100598
he thinks women fuck men

found the beta
>>
>>25101059

I don't think I've ever, ever had a woman talk down on me. Men have done so multiple times.

Women are just too careful with their words and go out of their way to not make you feel bad.
>>
>>25101113
>they can spot ezly robots and betas in general
That's not empathy, that's le animal instinct
>>
>>25101179
>too stupid to understand that empathy is nothing more than animal instinct and we are in fact animals
>>
Why is Gary Francione in your OP pic?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.