[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I've got a really weird thing that I do, I ju
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: _87220896_lisabbc.jpg (64 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
_87220896_lisabbc.jpg
64 KB, 976x549
>"I've got a really weird thing that I do, I just get a sheet of bubble wrap and put it on the floor and jump on it."
>That's how 25-year-old Lisa deals with depression.
>Charities are warning the festive season is one of the hardest times for people with mental health issues.

Holy fucking lol. Attention whoring is like gas coming in to contact with a vacuum. As soon as it gets an opportunity it rushes in and occupies the whole space.

Not that I believe in almost all mental health pseudo science BS btw. Especially not depression.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35103515/jumping-on-bubble-wrap-is-one-way-of-staying-happy-this-christmas
>>
>LOOK AT ME I'M SO QUIRKY
>LOOK AT ME
>LOOK AT ME
>PAY ATTENTION
>>
>>25100396
Nothing else needs to be said really.
>>
>TEE HEE ONE WEIRD TRICK AND MY DEPRESSION IS GONE
>I'M SO SAD DON'T HIT ON ME SILLY BOYS :^)
>>
>>25100373
>"I've got a really weird thing that I do, I just get a sheet of bubble wrap and put it on the floor and jump on it."
>That's how 25-year-old Lisa deals with depression.
What the fuck. That has to be a lie. You just can't deal with depression like that unless you have the mentality of a child.
>>
>>25100430
>You just can't deal with depression like that unless you have the mentality of a child.
Why do people answer their own questions, within the same post?
>>
>>25100430
>mentality of a child.

she is a 21st century woman, what do you expect?
>>
Are you trying to make me mad, op?
>>
when i deal with depression, even in very fun ways, im still left with a sour feeling after anything. this is probably made up to meet article guidelines or some shit. nobody does this
>>
as a giantess fetishist i approve of lisa's sexy message

stomp those little fuckers lisa, stomp them good
>>
>>25100442
What do you mean? What question?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 448x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 448x545
>>25100373
>i have depression xDD
>look at me !!! I am so sad :((((((
>look at my kooky way of dealing with
>MYYYYYYY depression !!!!! XD
>>
That's not weird, small children do that all the time.

She's not depressed, she's just an attention whore who never matured beyond the age of 6.
>>
>>25100417
top kek mein nigga
>>
>>25100373
I say we get a bigger sheet of bubble wrap and a bottle of baby oil.
I yank your hair a lot just to keep it oil free while I make a real woman out of you!!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.