[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On the day of retribution, who would you go for first. Chads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: kill them all.jpg (50 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
kill them all.jpg
50 KB, 906x813
On the day of retribution, who would you go for first. Chads or Staceys?
>>
What have the Chads done to you, exactly?

Should they go
>Oh, this hottie is offering me a blowjob, but I've already had two girls this months so I'll reject her in the hope that she'll lower her standards and please some lower guy, actively working against her imperative to get healthy babies

answer me this: what would you do if you were Chad tomorrow?
>>
Everything that moves, pham. But seeing Staceys suffer is an irresistible pleasure.
>>
No priorities. All crimes weigh heavily upon my back, and all chads and staceys are at fault.
>>
I would go for the absolute madman in an effort to stop maybe outright prevent his rampage

I may as well try to help others have even the slimmest chance at happiness where I could not
>>
>>25100237
That's a good one. Chads are the cowboys and Staceys the cattle. Killing cattle is not as bad as killing humans. Might aswell hunt the beef.
>>
>>25100263
Fucking whiteknight cuckhold.
>>
>>25100344
Happiness by proxy
>>
File: 1419218858021.jpg (192 KB, 948x1252) Image search: [Google]
1419218858021.jpg
192 KB, 948x1252
Stacey.

There screams and tears would be intimate and earnest. It would be the first genuine emotion they felt in their lives. In a way I'd be giving them a gift, in a way.
>>
File: 1430871391730.jpg (53 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
1430871391730.jpg
53 KB, 634x650
Funny fact: guys who call any woman "Stacy" most likely believe in a concept of "fembot".
>>
>>25100390
How would you do it robot.
>>
Stacies. I dont know why but popular girls have always hated me while Chads have kinda respected me because im funny. I used to have alot of friends when i was young but then girls started to spred rumors about me and made everyone believe that im strange
>>
>>25100204
Most chads arent assholes on because they want, its just their bodies doing anything to get laid

But Stacies love to be mean to beta fags like us, we are nothing for them, at least chads can see us as bros if we try, stacies just want to humiliate us

Kill stacies, leave chads alone, most of them did nothing wrong tbqh
>>
Stacies for sure. If I can't fuck them sexually, then I'll have to try another approach.
>>
All women are Stacey
Some are just uglier than others
>>
Women are vicious in a way men can not be.

Stacey. All the way.
>>
>>25100204
robots
most chads and staceys are functional members of society that contribute to the wellbeing of others. Robots don't
>>
>>25100516
Some of us are cool.
How about giving us a heads up?
>>
File: normies kill em all.png (232 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
normies kill em all.png
232 KB, 600x600
Either. No need to differentiate. What matters is how or where it is done. Be creative.
>>
>>25100204
Anybody white
>>
File: 1449935915629.gif (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449935915629.gif
100 KB, 500x500
>>25100516

Good. Do us all a favor and lay bare the agenda that is so evident to us robots.

Normies literally want us D E A D

Ours is a reactionary rage, born of confusion from the vitriol that is heaped upon us without cause. Your rage for us is merely instinctive, the thought of our genes prospering fills you with disgust.

You don't scare me you posturing normie shit.

Normies have nothing to lose, you don't have the fucking balls. Robots can do unthinkable things because we have NOTHING in our lives

OUR STRENGTH IS OUR DISPOSABILITY
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.