[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if you're one of the below: >rich (middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1449475866000.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1449475866000.png
105 KB, 512x512
Reminder that if you're one of the below:
>rich (middle class or higher)
>have friends
>attractive
>big dick
>fit
>ever had a gf
>had female attracted to you in the past
You are a normalfag and need to leave
>>
>>25100084
>big dick

Nigger please, that don't mean shit if you're not attractive
>>
>>25100084

Everything but the first

fuck off, I'm here to stay
>>
Rich, have a few male friends, ugly, big dick, skinny, never had a gf, dont know if a girl has ever liked me
>>
Why do you guys so desperately WANT to be the biggest loser on the board?
>>
>>25100084
a girl has probably liked way more of you than you'd think, they are weird that way
unless you are a completely detached person
>>
>>25100144
ree ree ree ree
>>
I have rich parents and a big dick,

thats unfair, nobody ever seen my dick except me senpai
>>
File: 1445398458727.png (100 KB, 242x234) Image search: [Google]
1445398458727.png
100 KB, 242x234
>>25100084
>he is none of these things yet has the cheek to try and act with authority
>>
>rich
>middle class

..........?
>>
>>25100202
If you're rich you can get gold digging whores easily.
If you have a big dick, you can fuck MILF's cucking their husbands easily.
>>
>>25100084
You can have all those things and still be an autistic loser, faggot. What about people born with disfigured limbs, or severe skin conditions, or deaf/blind? To them we're all normie scum
>>
>>25100265
>>If you're rich you can get gold digging whores easily.

how? where? where do i find those girls?

>>MILFs

again, how ?

its not as easy as you think
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 346x346
So what if I may have a number of the things you mentioned?

Fuck off I'm shit posting
>>
>>25100413
>how? where? where do i find those girls?
just approach bitches in clubs
buy them drinks and shit
when they realize you're loaded, they'll jump on your dick
>again, how ?
Use dating apps, hit on some women, mention your dick size
It's that easy Chad
>>
>>25100524
>Use dating apps, hit on some women, mention your dick size

If, IF that actually worked, when you meet in person and you start dropping spaghetti she'll realise you're an autist and leave within minutes
>>
/pol/ here

>good job
>6ft tall
>white
>strong
>fast
>big dick
>7/10 gf
>several friends

Looks like you guys want me to leave. Unfortunately, you'll have to make me. Lets see it tough guys.
>>
>>25100084
holy shit I got every single one. damn It. I just wanted to be a loser like you guys
>>
>>25100603
>>several friends

wow impressive bro, SEVERAL friends, what a socialite
>>
File: 1450227811270.jpg (28 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1450227811270.jpg
28 KB, 500x366
>tfw i am noting of that but i'm not a robot

Who else here /cantfeelpartofagroup/
>>
>>25101084
theres a british show about that, the inbetweeners
>>
>>25101119
Thanks but i don't watch/read fiction
>>
to the people confused about the rich part, i think its because of NEET dynamics

rich "robots" will never have to worry about what will happen if something happens to them like a medical issue or their bux get cut, or they become homeless. rich people don't have those worries, their lives are all set
>>
1 for 6 if you count being raped by student loans as middle class. I'm not a normie, best I can do is try to keep my spaghetti from spilling out at the office. I honestly don't know how how they haven't figured me out yet. I'm a neckbeard that clearly doesn't give a fuck, they must know I shitpost on Taiwanese graphic novel forums and talk trash to 12 year olds on CSGO.
>>
>>25102024
>>25102024
oh man you must be shit to be around, you def. belong here
>>
>>25100999
I detect some sarcasm in your post. Perhaps the reason for your anger is the fact that you have zero friends and you drive away everyone thats ever tried to get close to you.
>>
>>25100084
Nope, I'm none of those.

>>25100255
I grew up poor so I often thought of the middle class kids as being 'rich'. Which they were in comparison to me but not in general. I'm not op tho.
>>
>rich (middle class or higher)
yes
>have friends
yes
>attractive
yes
>big dick
yes
>fit
yes
>ever had a gf
no
>had female attracted to you in the past
yes

I'm staying. I'm a handholdless dateless virgin.
>>
I grabbed a girl's ass and tits when she was grinding on me at a club once, lasted for at least half an hour... Does that disqualify me? No kiss :(
>>
>>25103146
how did that happen? how did it start??

did you just start dancing behind her out of nowhere?
>>
>>25103100
If you're all of that and still a handholdless dateless virgin, you must be retarded. So yeah, you're welcome here.
>>
>>25100084
I'm the drug dealer of my group of friends, it fucking sucks. Everyone thinks im some badass but I've never even had a gf
>>
>>25103194
She started grinding on me, then she put my hand on her tit, kind of went from there.
>>
>>25103804
how did it lead up to that?

please explain elaborately

its just something i cant imagine happening
>>
>>25100167
cause they are miserable and they want to be the best at something since they havent been in nothing in their entire life
>>
>>25100144

Yes it does, lots of girls are into ugly hung guys, stop memeing and making real robots feel even worse
>>
is 6x5 considered big?
>>
File: atmospheric3.jpg (40 KB, 604x482) Image search: [Google]
atmospheric3.jpg
40 KB, 604x482
>>25100084
>Parents are upper middle class (both low six figure salaries). First year out of college- lower middle class. Should get to solid middle class status in a year or two
>Only a few friends that I don't see too often
>430 matches on tinder before I deleted it
>Statistically larger than average by a healthy margin
>Run 20-40 miles a week. Calisthenics 2-3 times a week. 190 lbs at 6'3'' so not an Auschwitz fag. Slim by normalfag standards, ripped by runner and my tiny azn gf's standards, laughably dyel by /fit/ standards
>A few
>Plenty but betafag in highschool and crazy alcoholic in college so not as much action as I could've had
>>
File: 3neDaYx.jpg (133 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
3neDaYx.jpg
133 KB, 600x800
>>25104262
yes, gtfo, check your priveleges
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.