[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people socially autistic? What makes them that way.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-12-14-12-49-55.png (166 KB, 319x479) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-14-12-49-55.png
166 KB, 319x479
Why are people socially autistic? What makes them that way.
>>
>>25099287
Shit parents and lack of normal friends. Being outcast and thinking that hiding from their problems under their mask makes them edgy or gives them identity
>>
>>25099287
Many different reasons actually.

For me I guess it was being shit at sports as a kid, then it was some family problems that might have subconsciously made me depressed, some naturally high anxiety level (this is shown in my Obsessive compulsive disorder that sky rocketed when I was in high school), now I'm trying to grow out of it and some things that happened to me recently have somewhat helped speeding up the process.

In high school I never hanged out with everyone and the fact that in Italy you've gotta stay in the same class with the same people for 5 years of high school didn't help me at all at making new friends, I think that i would have ad least had a small group of close nerdy friends in an American high school.
>>
>>25099550
*with anyone
>>
Is being agressive and paranoid in a conversation autistic?
Like if someone touches me without me wanting to touch him / her as well I go fucking apeshit.
>>
>>25099612
Yes, it is, it's very autistic.
>>
If people are assholes to you when you talk to them you'll lose interest in talking to them.
>>
>>25099649
Why not just be a bigger asshole to them though?
>>
>>25099649
this happened to me in highschool, the fact that i was bullied all the way through high school since 3rd grade in elementary school didn't help.
>>
>>25099670
Because then they'll be a bigger asshole back, and might fight you. If they have better genetics (which if they're initiating being an asshole, they probably do because high T) they'll win and you'll get injured.
>>
>was in first grade
>got bullied relentlessly by these two twin brother kids with supposedly trash parents
>didnt know how to cope with it or fight it
>had no father influence at this point in my life
>ended up hurting animals and trying to flood the school
>mom finds out
>I manage to tell her whats been happening
>she calls up a storm and tells literally everyone and pities me
>wow thanks
>other kids from the tiny town I lived in start bullying me whenever I try to talk to them or do anything
>go from being a happy normal open kid with no issues to a depressed hypochrondiac mental wreck of a kid all at the age of 5-6 with no friends
>move country shortly after for other reasons
>new language, new culture and different people, get bullied there too for being closed in emotionally and too shy/scared to even talk or look at anyone
>no friends for another few years
>go to a better school for 3rd/4th grade
>less fucked up kids there but still takes me a while to make friends
>banter and jokes never made sense to me at that point anymore and i always felt victimized and upset over the smallest things
>be a depressed, anxious, and pathetic fuck for the rest of my life

in my 20s now and I disregard life and have nothing going for me

Still can't express myself to people and I feel like displaying any sort of emotion or reaction to anything is a weakness, going about every day life makes me tear up and want to kill everyone and break shit

tldr dont get bullied before you even know you have a dick

parents obviously havent helped at all either
>>
File: 1448841805629.jpg (193 KB, 1024x755) Image search: [Google]
1448841805629.jpg
193 KB, 1024x755
>>25099287
I've been a autist in social situations for as long as I can remember.
I think mainly the reason is because I found my first group of friends in 3rd grade, they all made fun of me; but I didn't really mind. They left me though, and at the time I thought that was harsh since I liked being around them.
Now, I really enjoy talking to people, but i'm also very scared that they may get bored of me or lose interest.
>>
>>25099670
Then everybody would probably hate you.
>>
>>25099785

Meh. Most chads I had to deal with in highschool were pussies who only pretended to be though if they were with friends, so I'm pretty used to thinking all bullies are like that

>be me
>be in highschool
>3 chads bullying me all the time
>one finds out he lives like two blocks away from me
>he always walks home with me
>too beta to refuse
>one day at school he pulls my trousers down in front of the whole class
>never been so embarassed
>he does the same shit when he wants to walk with me to home
>we go trough a part where there's no one around to see us
>mumble around in betaspeak that he went too far that day and that it wasn't funny
>he punches me in the stomach and tell me to calm down cause it's just a joke
>berzerk mode: on
>beat the shit out of him
>throw him in some bush
>fuck up all his expensive spoiled brat clothes
>>
>>25099883
Turns out you had the better genetics, then. Lucky you.
>>
>>25099924
It wasn't about genetics anon, it was about common sense and knowing how to fight.
The faggot was doing some weird acrobatic shit with his hands and leaving his whole chest open so I just tackled him to the ground and fucked him up when he wasn't able to attack back.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.