[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons Against Feminism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
>mfw feminists are wrong
>mfw I do need a man
>mfw all I wanna do is cook, clean, and have sex for said man
>>
No one asked for your opinion, roastie. You must be 30+ and sick of riding the cock carousel.
>>
>>25099272
I'm actually quite the opposite. I used to be a feminist in my early teens but now that I'm an adult I am out of that dark retard phase.
>>
>>25099250
we know this and there is no need to infrom this.
But if you want to do some good, inform others in real life.
White knights will revert their opinion if you tell them this
>>
>>25099250
>there are 3 femanon threads up simultaneously now
>>
TOASTY ROASTIE TOASTY ROASTIE
GED BAG TO KIDGEN EH????>>? xDDDDD
>>
>>25099250
That's your right - as a feminist I respect your choice.

Shame you can't respect mine.

LOOK AT ME BITIN' THE BAIT!
>>
>>25099250
/soc/ but maybe they're too young for you.
>>
>>25099386
I think most women come to this realisation at some point, for most of them it's far too late.
>>
>>25099250
Attention whoring at its finest.
Go to fucking reddit if you wanna get a hoard of faggots to kneel for your affection.
You're doing this because Chad never noticed you in rl right?
This is all assuming you're not just some autistic faggot that loves to pose as a girl online ayy lmao.
>>
File: tumblr_nwag879hr81uw71lqo2_500.png (83 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwag879hr81uw71lqo2_500.png
83 KB, 480x360
>>25099828
but you gave me your attention
>>
>>25099881
Are you feeling lonely, Mr. Fedora?
>>
>>25099250
You can cook, clean, and have sex with me femanon :3
>>
>>25099250
that's pathetic desu. you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>25099250
anti-feminist women are the cutest women. It's amazing how attractive a woman is when she rejects fat-acceptance and decides she doesn't hate men.

>mfw all I wanna do is cook, clean, and have sex for said man
what's funny is the anti-feminists are coming from both sides now. Those who want trad gender roles and those who want actual equality instead of what feminism sells us. I personally don't want a woman who cooks and cleans, I'd like more of an egalitarian relationship... and that still makes me an anti-feminist
>>
>>25099250
>Be roastie cunt
>Guys dont want my arbys anymore
>"Hey guise, fuck feminism amirite?"
>"Can I be one of you now, and get more attention?"
fuck off you roastie cunt
>>
File: 436346373454350.jpg (36 KB, 514x312) Image search: [Google]
436346373454350.jpg
36 KB, 514x312
>>25099250
fuck you bitch, we've got equality of rights

get a job
>>
Location, OP?
>>
>25099881
Fair enough

She can't be refuted, she exposed our enabling

Really shot myself in the foot here, perhaps I should reconsider
>>
I actually don't need a man anymore than I need a woman telling me how all the bad shit in the world is mens fault.
>>
>>25099881
>tumblr.jpg
What the fuck has happened to this board
>>
>>25100316
>get a job
>implying there are no jobs that you can have where you strictly cook and/or clean
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.