[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I get a qt virgin gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 256x144
I'm 19 and a solid 8/10 or 9/10 if I work out a bit and do something with my hair. I pretty much wait to wait until marriage to have sex (I could make an exception if it's a girl I've been with for a long time and see a future with). My question is how reasonable is it for me to try to find a pure virgin girl at my age? I'm pretty introverted but I can manage to talk to a girl in public if I try. She has to be a virgin and never done anything sexual with a guy before. My preference is short with small boobs and a cute face. What are my chances guys? I look like a younger pic related.
>>
>virgin
>over 16
>2015

You're gonna be disappointed son, they are few and far between and women will treat you like an asshole for even wanting one.
>>
You're 19, a girl who's a virgin at 19 is either entirely unattractive or has low sex drive.

Your sex life is horrible and you will end up cheating on her when you're 30+.

But you don't get that because you're delusional, because you also think you're 8/10 without having worked out or got a proper haircut lmao.

Enjoy your life.
>>
>>25099263
Ya I don't really care what sluts think about me. I just need one decent girl.
>>
>>25099280
I have a proper haircut, it's just kinda boring. And I wouldn't cheat, I have a low sex drive too so idc.
>>
>>25099280
>Your sex life is horrible and you will end up cheating on her when you're 30+.

Better than a girl whose taken a billion nigger dicks and will cuck you within the first week.
>>
>>25099340

Yes it's better to be miserable for the rest of your life than being with someone who's in touch with their sexuality, just because you're insecure about being cheated on.

You sure told me!
>>
>>25099380
sluts are fucking gross

>in touch with sexuality
top kek kuk
>>
>>25099380
>in touch with their sexuality
You mean a feminist whore?
>>
>>25099405

No I mean someone who didn't wait until their fucking 20s to do something they felt like doing since they had their first orgasm rubbing themselves at 12.

"Wow she didn't assign the same arbitrary value to her virginity as I did, I bet she's not even into gnostic spirituality, I will make myself miserable for the rest of my life to show her!"
>>
>>25099443
Well I managed to not give into any urges up until now so I expect the same.
>>
Fuck all the western bitches untill you're 35 or so (while not catching STDs left and right)
move to eastern europe and find waifu
get her preggy then move back home
mad, roasties?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.