[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a 25 year old manlet, mole-ridden and uneducated - with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
I am a 25 year old manlet, mole-ridden and uneducated - with a broken dick to boot. I am extremely unattractive and unable to have sex. I am the laughing stock of women everywhere. I am an outcast in my family.

Today I saw two young teenagers kissing and embracing and it tore my soul apart. I will never know that feeling. I will never know the innocent love of youth.

I am going to die a destitute, ugly and unloved virgin.

This life is hell.
>>
There can't be winners without losers. You play an important role in society. How many people have found new confidence after comparing themselves with you? How many great deeds have you caused indirectly by deterring others from wanting to be a loser like you?

You are the forgotten hero.
>>
>>25098783
What I'm trying to say is: there's no use in lamenting the fact that you aren't a bird when you're really a fish. Just accept who you are, take pride in it and be yourself.
>>
Take their happiness away from them in a flash of hot lead
>>
>>25098811
>and be yourself
>>
>>25098783
And without winners there are no losers.
Just kill them all OP
>>
>>25098833
had to bump this
>and be yourself
>>
>>25098874
Great advice tbqfh
>>
>>25098693
Have you tried men? Other men who are extremely unattractive and unable to have sex?
>>
>>25098833
What's wrong with that? You'll be happier when you accept who you truly are and also accept that you cannot be whoever you want to be. TV and cinema has you believing that anyone can become anything they want, which is simply wrong. What you are feeling is grief, and especially the phase of denial is hard to overcome. Acceptance is the last step, and you won't be truly happy unlees you really accept your place and try to make the best of it.
I'm a KV at 28 myself, and I've been happier after accepting my place. Chasing impossible goals will only keep you frustrated and bitter. Find freedom and walk your own path.
>>
I know this feel. I have the noose tied and ready I'm just waiting for the hope tank to run dry.
>>
File: 6544444435.jpg (695 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
6544444435.jpg
695 KB, 960x1280
>>25098992
VR waifus soon. Don't leave yet.
>>
>>25099028
I don't have the will left for escapism, waifus just make me feel even more alone.
>>
Embrace drugs

And possibly crime. Become the hero that the other anon mentioned

I was miserable until I switched teams to the dark side
>>
its not fucking worth it, just end
>>
you fucked up early bra
should've joined some team or athletic shit as a kid to up your growth spurt and your testosterone during your development stage bruhh

my parents are midgets cause malnutrition and I'm 6"2 cause muh good diet and muh high school athletics nigga

too bad i failed high school and work as a shitty wagecuck lol, but still not a manlet
>>
>virgin
Hookers

Stop crying and do something with your life. To go an sport Club, make some friends and interact with human beings

If you keep live like that you really gonna die alone and no one will remember you. You will always be a post on /r9k/ and thats all. So do something with your fucking life
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.