[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here lost their virginity and then regretted it? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: level_up.jpg (73 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
level_up.jpg
73 KB, 500x350
Has anyone here lost their virginity and then regretted it? I might have the opportunity to lose mine but I don't know whether I should go through with it
>>
>>25098584
I've had sex with two women in my life, and been fucking the current one for 5 years.
My first girlfriend didn't think I was a virgin, but when I told her she asked me if I wouldn't prefer to lose it to another virgin.
I regret not having that terrible awkward virgin sex and getting better at it with them.
>>
File: Foto am 19.12.15 um 14.21 #7.jpg (81 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Foto am 19.12.15 um 14.21 #7.jpg
81 KB, 640x426
If you're a guy, do it.

But wrap it up.
>>
>>25098584
>losing your wizard powers
>>
The comic is awesome.

The games alright.

It's up to you.
>>
>>25098650
>If you're a guy
Why not if I were female?
>>
File: voy.jpg (1 MB, 2240x1400) Image search: [Google]
voy.jpg
1 MB, 2240x1400
>>25098680
It comes down to the fact that a woman knows she's the mother of her child. A man can't, if he hasn't isolated the girl.

If you're a guy who had sex, then you're less afraid to talk and seduce chicks. Like with capitalism, having something gives you more of it.
Even more, implying you've fucked two chicks on the side previously turns girls on, in my experience.

On the other hand, I personally (28yo guy) like to sleep with young chicks and some who haven't sucked another guy off recently.
To get sex from someone, a girl need just not be afraid to get fucked. You can go on tinder and will have some normal guys be happy to meet you at their place immediatenly - that doesn't work for any guy (unless he's famous or something), he has to push for sex.

Despite the "we are equal" meme, girls innocence is worth something while mens is a sign of uselessness. Evolutionary it's also clear - if you get a female mate, you must be sure she wasn't fucking someone else the last weeks, otherwise you're the cuckeroo bird who works towards spreading another guys genes.
>>
File: 1445976240468.jpg (55 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1445976240468.jpg
55 KB, 640x1136
>>25098680
>>25098768
Sorry, I could have kept that shorter: A girls virginity is a gift to someone who's serious about raising a child with her even if taking the virginity is dirty business
>>
>>25098768
>>25098807
>>25098807
>A girls virginity is a gift to someone who's serious about raising a child with her
>I personally (28yo guy) like to sleep with young chicks and some who haven't sucked another guy off recently.

If you really believed the former then surely you wouldn't do the latter.
>>
File: mehhl.png (413 KB, 470x590) Image search: [Google]
mehhl.png
413 KB, 470x590
>>25098882
Why?
Of course I want what I want and don't cut myself off because of my opinion what would be beneficial to the young chick. She might disagree and then we both get what we want.

And I don't expect to find a virgin girl (no hot chick past 21 is a virgin unless she has some issues) and atm. I just fuck around and don't look for a baby momma. Maybe with 34 or whatever. I'm not the guy for that, but if I decide to settle down, I'd prefer <5 partners with the girl.
I'm not ideologically diluted and not fixated on this, but it's a preference.

But that's my answer to my question why I'd advice a guy to lose his virginity around 17 and I find it admirable if a good looking chick consciously decides to keep it till 23 or so.
I don't blame girls who want to fuck good looking guys and act like men, don't put words in my mouth, but in the long run, a woman can play her assets well if she thinks about it.
>>
listen to brand new's 'sic transit gloria' and then think about it
>>
>>25098584
Yes. Don't fuck someone far below your standards or it will ruin your self-image probably forever.
>>
>>25098807
What a disgusting ad. She should be flayed
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.