[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here wish they could just go work whenever the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Does anyone else here wish they could just go work whenever the fuck they want? Like its early as fuck right now no one is up I wish I could just go work for like 3 hours and buy a gram and a pizza.

Its been so god damn long since I've had weed and pizza

I really wish I could just sit outside and take in the morning air while I cut wood and move shit around or something
>>
>>25098503
there might actually be jobs like this
>>
>>25098545
Yeah but nothing's easy enough to just walk in when you feel like it

I don't think so anyway
>>
The 9 to 5 job is going away.

http://www.business.com/management/the-death-of-the-workday-is-9-to-5-working-obsolete/

If you want a sweet deal, work in the tech industry. Work from home. You'll probably be on call occasionally but at least you can live your own life.
>>
>>25098503
I don't know what it's like to want to buy weed. If I ever feel like smoking weed, I can ask the neighbor and he gives me some. I take car of his dogs when he's gone and I take him food when I cook dinner sometimes.
Gonna do venison steaks tonight and some of my homemade deer sausage. Probably get a couple nice blunts for it.
For some reason my neighbors really like me. My other neighbor just called me and asked if I'd check her transmission fluid for her. She's bringing me coffee and cigarettes
>>
>>25099214

Wanna get punched in the fucking throat
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.