[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does this feel like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 649x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 649x409
Most realistic explanation wins over 9000 points
>>
>>25098399
Like putting your penis in a vagina without wearing a condom
>>
>>25098399
like a warmer fleshlight
>>
Like putting your dick into a bag of sand.
>>
It feels like biological imperative
>>
>>25098399
Like putting your dick into salty milk and coins.
>>
>>25098399
Imagine wrapping your dick into the skin of your ballsack and then jerking off
>>
>>25098399

Very, very warm and wet. It's quite tight. Your entire penis is stimulated
But to me the best thing about it is the intimacy and closeness. You are inside another person, a girl you like/love. It's intimate, it shows how much you trust each other. It is just fantastic.
>>
>put condom on
>feel nothing

Pick two. Couldn't cum even after two hours of fucking...
>>
>>25098399
Like concrete , try it
>>
>>25098399
Bags of sand desu
>>
File: 1445219616262s.jpg (2 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1445219616262s.jpg
2 KB, 125x121
>>25098480
That shit gay anon.
>>
Naked skydiving into a mountain of warm whipped cream
>>
When you first put it near her, you get this weird warm feeling near the opening, as if there's a warm draft. Putting the head of your dick in is like going through meaty tight skin that's very wet and it feels as if it should be painful to the girl. They usually feel a strain and a burning pulling sensation, but it depends. Then the penis head slips into the "cavern", with slightly more room in. The vaginal entrance then slightly presses on the shaft of your dick, with slight pressure.

Once inside, you feel warmth and wetness, there are meaty bumps and irregularities, that caress and massage your dick.. The warmth and wetness amount depends on many things.Personally, I really really like doing it during the end of menstruation cycle, simply because the vagina feels plump and meaty in the inside and alot warmer. There is some blood during the time, but it's minimal. Another really enjoyable period is when the girl is sick and has a fever. The vagina becomes really warm, but not as wet unless she drank alot of fluids. If you shove it in too much, you can hit the cervix, which is this lump at the back of her vagina. The tip of your penis can slide down it and to the side like on a very slipper ball of sorts, it's also extremely sensitive and some go wild to the feeling of you poking it.

There are also vaginal contractions that become very noticable during later courses of sex. Your dick becomes really hard and engorged in blood, growing in size once you're about to cum, and her vagina starts to twitch and preassure is apllied on the head of your dick, and more preassure from the vaginal opening on the shaft. Also, the whole motion of going back and forth pushes air out of her vagina in some positions, and if it's really wet, it can make this farting noise, which can be funny. It also creates a sort of suction, especially when the vagina starts contracting. If you put your hands right next to her pubic bone, you can feel really strong blood flow.
>>
>>25098888
Quadsolf Hitler
>>
Feels good. Most of the time.
>>
File: bonertime.jpg (66 KB, 844x438) Image search: [Google]
bonertime.jpg
66 KB, 844x438
>>25098888
>That description
>Those quads
>>
Youre a fucking weirdo quads
>>
Like someone with a weak wrist poured hot oil on their hand and wanked you off

Definitely not worth the time, money and heartbreak it'll cost.
>>
>>25098399
Warm, wet, and tight.
>>
It's not that great dude. I think the idea of NOT getting pussy is far far more powerful than the idea that your actually getting some.

In the end the drama makes it not worth it.
>>
Who /preferblowjobs/ here? fucking is so much effort.
>>
>>25100536
If you prefer blowjobs youve never fucked a girl properly. Its way better.
>>
>>25100536
I actually prefer 2 handed lubed handjobs since 20 years of my life jerking off made me not able to cum from a blowjob.
>>
>>25100550
My girl is on the pill and I can't cum when using a condom. The idea that she might get pregnant is constantly in the back of my mind and it ruins sex for me.

Shes half filipino and half indian and I don't want to end up with an interracial bastard child.
>>
File: amateur-blowjobs_106.jpg (132 KB, 1024x667) Image search: [Google]
amateur-blowjobs_106.jpg
132 KB, 1024x667
>>25098399
>What does this feel like?

Inferior to
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.