[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on vacation to dominican republic >beautiful women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: 600full-adel-marie-ruiz[1].jpg (175 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
600full-adel-marie-ruiz[1].jpg
175 KB, 480x720
>go on vacation to dominican republic
>beautiful women smile at you
>when you try to talk to them they are thrilled
>you easily make plans and are together later that night
>she doesn't ask for money, she is happy that you are the first man to ever buy her dinner
>later she makes breakfast and you spend the following day cuddling under the trees of a quiet beach

later

>you return to united states
>you are feeling confident from your travels
>you smile at a cute girl
>"why is that creep smiling at me? he is probably a rapist"

Self improvement is a meme to keep you playing a rigged game. Go to the Carribean, China, South America literally anywhere outside of the US if you ever want to be treated as more than a stray dog.
>>
>Quiero ser tu novia anon
>>
File: B_BpmldU0AEEQHG[1].jpg (38 KB, 599x588) Image search: [Google]
B_BpmldU0AEEQHG[1].jpg
38 KB, 599x588
>Please come visit me anon.
>>
final bump for the truth
>>
File: 1436679674259.jpg (647 KB, 888x688) Image search: [Google]
1436679674259.jpg
647 KB, 888x688
Are women really like that? It would be such a stark contrast to the ones I have to deal with in SoCal. Or are you bullshitting me? I don't want to be bullshitted.
>>
>>25098348
what kind of retarded made up story is this?
>>
>>25099206
Eh, girls in 3rd world countries are grateful for everything and its a level playing field.

You should see the legit 9/10s who are with literl robot tier guys in brazil
>>
File: 1448595423379.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1448595423379.gif
2 MB, 230x175
It''s called gender economic's guys. So fucking gameless.
>>
>>25098348

>impoverished girl forced to smile at man for chance at food

>well-off woman who doesn't depend on stupid tourists for money to survive can actually say what she feels about you
>>
File: 1447446931499.jpg (119 KB, 540x809) Image search: [Google]
1447446931499.jpg
119 KB, 540x809
>>25098348
Preach it bro, for some reason a lot of women are on /r9k/ (I guess they like the abuse?) and so will just shitpost about how you can't handle a "real woman".
>>
She's nice to you because she's hoping that she can marry you for a green card, idiot.
>>
>>25098348
or come to the uk for good muslim women
>>
>>25098348

It's true, but not for your typical robot. I travel all over the world as a private equity associate and I can tell you that good looking tall men in tailored suits will get women's attention no matter where you go. But if you are the typical fat American tourists in a Hawaiian shirt who is below 7/10, you won't be scoring with anything but streetwalkers and ladyboys in Bangkok
>>
>>25098348
what if i'm already from south america?
should i go to africa to get a tribal qt?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.