[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the normies invited you to an 18th birthday party tonight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1421845580471.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1421845580471.png
17 KB, 900x900
>tfw the normies invited you to an 18th birthday party tonight
What should I expect?
>>
You are a normie if you got invited to a party. You will be fine.
>>
They're going to beat you up and sodomize you for a YouTube video. Go with a gun and kill them all before they can do it.
>>
>>25098182
If you pass out, expect to wake up with embarrassing tattoo.
Also, reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
A lot of people being too drunk to handle themselves.
>>
>>25098218
This.

baka desu senpai

You cuck.
>>
>>25098182
Drinks, drugs and probably some amount of sex. Just grab a drink and find your friends. Chill.
>>
>>25098182
i've been to loads of those

>lots of drinking
>people hang out in groups
>tfw leave at 5 AM
>dancing, i sperg out too often to try that
>pretty bad music (stuff like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McfTt945CfI)
>>
>>25098290
>this gunna be gud
>>
Two Options:
>Stay at home, feel sorry for yourself and whack it to 2D chicks
or
>Go to the party and just kick back
This isn't that hard of a choice, people who you've never talked approach you at parties as long as your body language isn't too defensive. Who cares if you don't hook up with someone, it's better than spending another night by yourself.
>>
Kek, I got invited to an 18th birthday party tonight too.
Needless to say, I'm not going.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.