[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /r9k/ /fit/ here. I know many of you are miserable fucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450015619608.jpg (841 KB, 2560x1656) Image search: [Google]
1450015619608.jpg
841 KB, 2560x1656
Hi /r9k/

/fit/ here. I know many of you are miserable fucks but if you want to change it maybe come over to /fit/ but please read the sticky first.

Its never to late to turn it all around and its been proven that exercise is the number one depression killer.
>>
I mean... I'd rather be depressed here on /r9k/ than gay over on /fit/...
>>
I don't have the willpower to work out. I'd go once or twice and lose all motivation.

Thanks anyway though.
>>
>>25098186
>>25098297

ive been there too .. its not something you can do right away maybe one day when you have a good day you come back and find some motivation

what you can always do however is maybe eat better... even if its just for 1 or 2 days. Step by step.
>>
>>25098147
It's a distraction. By same token you could say games are depression killer.
>>
i'm 6'2 and 220lbs

i was just diagnosed type 2 diabetes the other day and now i HAVE to exercise daily. I guess this is a good reason to start working out and become jacked? i always wanted a /fit/ body
>>
>>25098353

no thats completely wrong.

If you ever worked out in your life you would know theres a real difference between that and just finishing a game or two.

You are trapped inside your whole body and its full of biological and chemical reactions no matter what you do and they effect you in thousands of ways from the inside.
>>
That list doesn't take into account the things that worsen acne or just give you more zits in general
>pork
>tuna
This is /r9k/ afterall.
>>
>Spinach
Is this the 20th century? We already know it doesn't continue that much iron.
It offers zero to your health. Nothing.
>>
>>25098147

Are you implying you can work out while actually depressed?

I've been mildly depressed lately and my workouts have suffered so much. And working out religiously for years didn't shield me from feeling like complete shit.
>>
>>25098371

damn im sorry you got diagnosed with that.

Its def a good time to start working out because im sure if you lower your body fat you get the diabetes more under control and you might not need that many meds and you can prevent further damage like the diabates leg/foot meme.

Im sure you dont wanna lose a limb.

Read the sticky on /fit/ but i guess you need additional information for Diabetes type 2 diet and workout routines. I am not an expert on this topic but i guess you can find your answers.

>>25098376

i mean lots of /fit/izens are robots too so there are acne threads and people give themselves tips and tricks. I assume a good diet can help with acne a lot. If you cut out lots of diary products/fats and carbs.
>>
>>25098403

no im not implying that at all.

see here >>25098318

It can however improve your life. I am severely depressed for over 15 years i know what i am talking about here and i just wanted to make a positive thread.

If only 1 person here tries to make a change this thread serves more purpose than 99% of all the cuck/bait/anon why are you a virgin/ threads on this boards.
>>
>>25098147
I don't like getting sweaty and I get fatigued very fast when lifting weights.
I'm skinny.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.