[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question to non English speakers, do you find English speakers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1445605368071.jpg (25 KB, 186x251) Image search: [Google]
1445605368071.jpg
25 KB, 186x251
A question to non English speakers, do you find English speakers who speak your language to sound silly or with an accent? How do they sound to you? I speak English and Spanish and whenever I talk to Lantinos they always kind of give me some special treatment, not like an asshole but more like how an adult talks and treats an autist.
>>
>>25097963
They recognize that you don't natively speak their language and try to accommodate you by communicating to you slowly/like a child.
>>
>>25097963
Yes, you guys sound absolutely hilarious. Especially funny when I hear one of you attempt one of my natives which is a tonal language. You all have really flat, monotonous accents.
>>
>>25097963
Yes, they sound silly. I speak English andJapanese

It's actually interesting because I find that white guys are almost always better than white girls at japanese pronunciation... I wonder why?
>>
>>25098099
All the oral practice they get from sucking clitties.
>>
>>25097963
>more like how an adult talks and treats an autist
>>25098002
>communicating to you slowly/like a child

Pretty much this, and I avoid talking about anything complicated. It's rude, but they're not going to understand if I speak in normal mode.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.