[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /unrealisticallypoor/ >parents have 0.00 in their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: feel+guy+scary.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel+guy+scary.png
32 KB, 633x758
Who here /unrealisticallypoor/

>parents have 0.00 in their bank account every other week
>house is so cold my toes are numb and winter hasn't even started
>don't have proper flooring have rag carpets that don't cover floor and there's loose nails everywhere ripping the few pairs of socks I have
>have thin as fuck walls can hear people breathing in other stories of the house
>have to wear coats and slippers inside
>have literally 0 food
>were all miserable
>have to use a tablet that's so slow that instagram makes it crash for 30 minutes and its too slow to even type on 4chan
>literally have to blindly type my whole post and then watch the words showing slowly and the typing sounds just run together
>when I was young all my friends told me they woke up too the sound of my parents fighting over bills through the thin walls
>room gets so cold in winter it has an inch of ice every morning on the INSIDE
>none of the windows in my house open and they're 200 year old wooden fixtures
>never been on vacation
>never saw the beach, rode an airplane, or stayed in a hotel
>all my neighbors and shit on welfare have nicer houses
>my parents brag about having nice cars in their teenage years and and riding snowmobiles and doing cocaine because their parents gave them a life

How bad is homelessness? I just want to run to new york and change my name.
>>
>>25097668
>How bad is homelessness? I just want to run to new york and change my name

it's pretty bad but if you're going to do it then go to LA instead of new york

much better place for homeless people
>>
I feel for you anon. I had a really poor upbringing too. Parents were always broke, 2nd hand clothes etc.
Never forgiven them. Try and find some income source before you run away.
>>
>>25097668
damn dude that sounds really shitty im sorry

how old are you?
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 243x207
Run away anon, never look back.
>>
>>25097779
Damn LA is impossibly far away Miami maybe?

>>25097879
>>
>>25098087
downtown Miami is full of homeless people.
>>
>>25098118
I know but I like oceans and palm trees
>>
>>25097668
>still has Internet or 4g phone to make this post
I don't feel bad for you, maybe get rid of Internet for a few months and buy some fucking carpet. My bank account has $ 6.33 until Wednesday, but I've got food, cigarettes, Internet, heat, electricity, money in savings, and presents under my Christmas tree for the family.
You're not poor, you have poor money management
>>
>>25098087
Get a fucking job
Had one since I was 16, you're 7 years behind
>>
>>25099289
this. If you live in America it's pretty much impossible to stay THAT poor for long unless you aren't looking for a job or refuse welfare.

The best places to go for homeless people are towns that tourists wouldn't go to, because the less touristy they are, t he more money they give beggars
>>
>>25099397
absolutely. My friend in some bumfuck state says that the city got together and bought a house for the one homeless guy who lived there, and they helped him get a job.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.