[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw you wanna go watch the new Star Wars movie in the cinema
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1441520129834.jpg (49 KB, 401x539) Image search: [Google]
1441520129834.jpg
49 KB, 401x539
>Tfw you wanna go watch the new Star Wars movie in the cinema but haven't got any friends to go with.
>Anyone else know this feel?
>Should I do it bros? Should I take the final plunge and go watch a movie alone?
>>
Anyone? Come on guys. Gimme your thoughts on this.
>>
>>25097321
Only normies go to cinemas

you arn't a normie are you?
>>
Kylo kills Han

heh... didn't see that one coming did you?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-18-12-45-36.png (282 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-18-12-45-36.png
282 KB, 1440x2560
I actually legitimately went to watch it alone earlier today. Was amazing, I am overjoyed that I was able to experience it by myself.

All of my friends are Star Wars fans so it would have been cheapened by going with them. The mystique and wonder would have been lost.

I implore you to see it alone. The movie itself will make up for lack of companions.
>>
>>25097321
Sorry, kid, I actually have taste.
>>
i did go for a couple times alone in cinema, this akward loser shit feel.
>>
if you want to go to a cinema and watch a movie --do it. you people are so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>25097393
It's a waste of time. Why bother when I can do something useful like obtain more GBP?
>>
>>25097321
I don't get why people are "afraid" or concerned to go to the cinema alone. Personally I usually see movies to the cinema only when it's a film I really really want to see. Usually I go with my friends, if no friends are available I still consider watching it at the cinema a good option, the big screen, the popcorns, the atmosphere... it's different from watching it at home
>>
>>25097321
There's nothing wrong with going to the cinema alone anon.
>>
>>25097321
I don't think it would be weird at all if you lived in a populated area
>>
>>25097321
similat sitch here. I have a gf but I dont want to be cucked by a movie that tries to push racemixing on white women. I guess I should sniff her seat after the movie to see if she got wet or not from the thought of fucking niggers.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.