[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: Ultimate_bdb5d2_506496.jpg (54 KB, 718x505) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate_bdb5d2_506496.jpg
54 KB, 718x505
Money = Power
Power = Happines

Money: 0
Convince me why not an hero?
>>
because you are god living in paradise

society just told you you're a worthless human but think about what i said. just take a look at a tree or a flower. where do you think you are?
>>
>>25097207
power =/= happiness
>>
>>25097240
what kind of hippy shit is that? looking at flowers and trees is boring as hell
>>
Bro people were more flexible back then now if you want to live in society you must have money, even if I wanted to live in woods alone government would come and put me in jail for something illegal
>>
>>25097282

original comment 435453542
>>
Why kill yourself, when you could destroy the life of countless normie roasties?
D O I T
O
I
T
>>
>>25097556
I am proceedi g to do that now
So long robots
Some of you are alright
>>
Power != Happiness

Cuckold == Happiness
>>
If you an hero all the normies will pretend they liked you and feel good about themselves while acting sad.
If you kill yourself they win.
>>
Adopt stoicism
>>
Power =\= happiness

Just no man. That might be the case for you but is sure as hell isn't for me.
>>
>>25097207
When you kill yourself you suffer the pain in the other side.
>>
>>25097280
what are you fucking masochist, do you like being dominated by a fem like a little faggot?
>>
>>25097207
You're destined to Hell for that.
But anyways , if you wanna go down , at least settle your scores with the despicable scum that turned you in what you are.
I strongly advise you find a purpose in life though , look long and hard faggot. Keep going.
>>
I wish I had the balls. But money is not an issue, I'd kill myself because I'm fucked in the head to a point I'll never be able to fix.
>>
>>25097207
There types of power part from financial. Emotional, social, spiritual, and physical. Are you that much of a neet that you can't cultivate at least one of those?
>>
>>25097240
but there are 7 billion other more powerful gods
>>
>>25099868
OP here, I was really hoping to post here to find intelligent answers but I guess you are all just normies with stupid answers like :b urself, look at flower see spirituality..and other bullshit.

If you dont have fucking money its impossible to do anything really.

I cant enjoy to buy or prepare good food, I cant enjoy traveling to see interesting places, I cant make friends without time to time buying someone drink, If my fucking bike tire breaks I cant fucking fix it everything I do has to be calculated in precise details where to spend I am always short of everything to enjoy.
I mearly have money to sustain my fucking body but I dont have money to enjoy things of life, for fucking everything you need money even simplest things.

Dont tell me bullshit that "they were not ur friends in first place if I cant buy them drink"

Would you fucking put up with some broke loser who has not money to do anything.. and you would constantly have to spend for both of you.???
>>
>>25100637
Then feel like shit the rest of your life
We are not here to make you feel better
>>
>>25100765
Nobody asked YOU anything... GTFO of this thread
>>
>>25100804
You're the worst type of answers. You asked us all everything by starting a thread, and you got pissy like a moany little bitch when nobody just told you what you wanted to hear. No wonder you're such a fucking moron who is poor as shit, you seem to just yell at the world in anger and shut out everything that doesn't work. You're a pathetic faggot and you should kill yourself now while the rest of actually try and become better. You're worthless, but not because you're poor. You are worthless because of your attitude.
>>
>>25101095
type of person**
>>
>>25101095
You basically gave advice "b urself" what was repeated for 1 billion years with stacey and chads and that has never worked but you still insist using that fucking advice like you just want to troll
>>
>Money=Happiness
FTFY

People who say money doesn't give you happiness are delusional poorfags. They've clearly never had a lot of surplus money that you can spend on yourself and buy whatever you want. I'm a happy camper when I get my paycheck.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 540x300
an hero? DO IT!
>>
File: image.png (43 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43 KB, 1024x1024
>>25100637
>If you dont have fucking money its impossible to do anything really.

That's exactly why we need one-world-government and full communism!
>>
>>25101228
Exactly how can you be happy without money.

Everything fucking costs money.
Having a friend cost money, you cant be fucking loser without money and go on drink with friends or anywhere if you cant buy fucking clean clothes and shoes.

You cant upgrade your computer to bettre performance if you want to do some hard work in 3d Modeling or something.

You cant take pictures of natur or anything if you cant buy fuking camera...

Tell me what FUN SHIT I CAN DO WITHOUT MONEY

FUCKKKK YOU FUCKING NORMIES YOU DONT HAVE ANSWER FOR THAT!!!
>>
>>25101322
Jesus Christ you don't listen.

The one and only answer is communism
>>
>>25101322
Throwing yourself off a bridge doesn't cost money if that helps.

I can't help you since I have a job that basically pays me to 'bee myself'
>>
>>25101360
Communism = Top to bottom Control
Top to bottom Control = Fasicm

I want freedom not some niggers telling me what to do and what to work...

Nice try Shill
>>
>>25101390
You can't even spell fascism.
Do what >>25101376 said.
Hero off a bridge. That's free
>>
>>25101153
I wasn't even the person you were talking to, but no you goddamned retard. Having money is an objective thing. There are steps you can take to improve your financial circumstances. Also you're an idiot who thinks the concept of stacy and chad is actually real and not just the world's oldest meme. So regardless of your terrible interpretation of the world's easiest advice, something only autistic faggots like you cannot comprehend in a real world setting, you have utterly no concept of money in the world at all if you believe you are just forever doomed to be poor and unhappy because THAT'S LIFE. You honestly believe friendship isn't worth having if one party can't buy a drink for the other. You have skewed views on things, and you should kill yourself because nobody wants to ever be with someone as poison and terrible as you.
>>
>>25101228
>Money=Happiness
The only people who really believe that are retarded middle class and nouveau-riche fags.
More money does make you happier until you make about 70k a year. And then it doesn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (506 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
506 KB, 1280x1707
>>25101557
>this is poorfags tells themselves
Whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>25098191
>If you an hero all the normies will pretend they liked you and feel good about themselves while acting sad.
>If you kill yourself they win.
This, tbhfam.

It happens all the fucking time.
>>
>>25098486
i took intro to philosophy this semester too man

Add me on Skype: d.ne20
>>
>>25101557
Even if money couldn't buy happiness (it can, btw), it can sure fucking buy everything else.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.