[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse, robots? The last time I talked to a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
What's your excuse, robots?
The last time I talked to a girl I peed on myself in anxiety and ran away in shame. Thankfully she didn't notice.
>>
Celibate til marriage. Sucks ass but keeps me out of trouble.

Also I'm just attractive enough to have female friends, but just weird enough to stay emotionally distant.
>>
I've asked over 70 women out on a date this year, all of them declined, some politely some not so politely. Women are not interested in me at all.
>>
Because I'm not one for commitment. Not in a financially secure place right now. Working on my life.
>>
I'm lazy and I have terrible social skills.
>>
I'm a NEET who spends all day jerking off
>>
>>25097189
For handsome guys, it's worth it.

Otherwise, it's just not.
>>
Because it's impossible to keep a girl happy for more than a month. It always ends with breakup or cheating.
>>
Because I'm neet scum
>tfw no successful gf to be a live housekeeper for
>>
>>25097189
No money, no car. Nothing to offer anyone. The only skills I have would lead me to being a housewife, and no woman wants that.
>>
Because I'm bat shit and almost send shit like this
"This is only making things worse for me. Hey, I'm probably acting crazy and emotional, but at least I'm putting an effort in and I'm not afraid to expose myself to you. I care about you a lot. I think you're wonderful. That's why I get so worked up over the smallest stuff. Because I know you're too good for me. And I think you're starting to realize it too. I mean, I hate myself, why shouldn't you hate me too? I wish I was loveable. I wish you liked me back. And I mean even as I'm writing this, I know it's not true. I know you like me at least a little bit. But it's really hard for me to see it when in all the ways I'm used to having a relationship validated, doesn't occur. But we're not in a relationship I guess. We're in such different places. Like I said, I can turn the clingy off. But that means I'll also turn the feelings off. I'll just shut down completely and start seeing you as a fuck buddy. Maybe that's what you would prefer, I don't know. You never tell me what you want. I'm not trying to place the blame on you at all. I know I expect a lot. I know I'm over bearing, neurotic, clingy, weird, jealous, and immature. I know you can do significantly better than me. Girls throw themselves at you constantly. There's a reason for that. I know I'm a shit person. I know that in the grand scheme of things I'm ultimately worthless. I also know that I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill on this issue. I just wish you could tell me where you're at. That's all. That's where a lot of my crazy is coming from right now. I'm in a stage of unknowing. I hate not knowing. Especially when I've given you everything within me. I just feel like I've offered you a piece of myself and you've taken it. But I don't have anything to fill that spot with. Idk. I'm insane."
>>
>>25097253
*love in housekeeper
>>
File: 1389434868789.png (40 KB, 200x340) Image search: [Google]
1389434868789.png
40 KB, 200x340
No girl ever asked me this, im sure the awnser is obvious.
>>
High school crippled my self-esteem and confidence. Being a kissless virgin is torment along with my cut 5inch dick. Also there is probably a girl I could get with but shit is complicated until I know where everyone stands.

I'm not a complete NEET or friendless. Just lack of confidence.
>>
>>25097189
Too busy, don't care.
>>
File: 1446867482986.gif (2 MB, 370x256) Image search: [Google]
1446867482986.gif
2 MB, 370x256
Real girls aren't sweet and cute moe blobs like in my chinese cartoons, in real life they're kind of awful.
>>
Barely have enough time to take of myself and my own problems. I have a dog and that's all the affection I need at the moment.
>>
kind of a dick move implying females would be interested in me when they havent been since like forever. im starting to wonder if people do that on purpose to try and troll me or something.
>>
File: 1449115948117.jpg (607 KB, 1200x1221) Image search: [Google]
1449115948117.jpg
607 KB, 1200x1221
because i've devoted my life to 2d
>>
File: 1448524250371.jpg (158 KB, 614x457) Image search: [Google]
1448524250371.jpg
158 KB, 614x457
>>25097311
Keep fighting the good fight brother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPZfFEW2G9A
>>
File: 1450109944902.jpg (59 KB, 468x351) Image search: [Google]
1450109944902.jpg
59 KB, 468x351
I did have one but we broke up and I met her using stalker tactics over social network sites so I have no idea how to start even a platonic relationship with another girl
>>
It's funny how the girls that say this are never willing to be your GF. It's like you SHOULD have a GF because they don't like seeing a nice guy without one but they're not willing to do it themselves because nice guys bore the fuck out of them and they want Chad cock.
>>
Because I have horrendous abandonment issues from literally every stage of my upbringing, and I become an insane, controlling, manipulative, obsessive, vicious, paranoid, monstrous jerk when I'm in a relationship, but I'm also completely unwilling to go into a relationship without the degree of power and control I demand for fear of getting hurt again.

Because acquiring and having a gf requires me to hold myself to a standard of physical upkeep and self-beatification that I really don't have the time or patience for anymore.

Because there aren't any girls on campus, or anywhere else, who seem worth devoting the time, emotional investment, or money to.

Because I've fucked enough already that I don't need to invest time and energy into getting laid by somebody I can't stand in order to validate myself or find out what it's like or prove to myself that I can.

Because I'd rather smell repulsive and smoke half a pack than be both annoyed and without a smoke.

Because when I take issue with something in a partner's behavior, I demand complete, immediate, and permanent cessation of that behavior as a condition for me staying in the relationship, and instead of thinking of that as levying an extreme and abusive threat to get what I want, I can't believe that so many people put up with bullshit instead of just walking.

Because if a partner lies or withholds anything whatsoever from me, ever, for any reason, no matter how great or small, I don't consider that one lie that can be made up for. I consider it proof that she is a liar and will lie if she thinks the reason is good enough, and I consider it proof that she has always lied to me. Even if she does change, now I'll always just have the nagging feeling that she hasn't become honest, she's become more careful and better at lying.

Because it doesn't even seem appealing to me.

Because I hate being accountable to anybody except the guy in the mirror.

Because I have crazy standards.
>>
File: 1436527485221.png (219 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1436527485221.png
219 KB, 2048x2048
>>25097189
>social anxiety
>morbidly obese
>NEET

Those are my reasons.
>>
>>25097189
I'm a 23-year old KHV weeb with no social skills beyond the most platonic of conversations.
>>
Because of my crippling insecurities from growing up with an abusing father, lowering my percieved self-worth into the negatives, coupled with now being so old it's weird I don't know how to be in a relationship or hardly even just be around girls?
>>
>>25097915
Because when I entertain the possibility of allowing myself to be trusting and vulnerable, I ask myself what's in it for me, and I can see nothing.

Because the idea of being vulnerable and trusting and open-hearted comes across to me as "Be a complete fucking idiot and stake your own happiness on the virtue of somebody else."

Because I think more clearly without one.

Because I'm working my ass off and don't need other obligations.

Because I can genuinely be more loving and compassionate by being all detached this way, and I like it.

Because I'm the only person on the planet I can rightly hold to my standards, and I genuinely don't consider people who fall short of them to be worthy enough that I want to risk fucking more of them into existence.
>>
>>25097981
>now being so old it's weird I don't know how to be in a relationship or hardly even just be around girls?
IKTF robutt
>>
Women are overrated
>>
cause I have a wife
>>
Because I've got no time for a relationship. I'm hopeful that I'm going to uni next summer, meaning any gf I could somehow obtain would be far away, and LDRs don't work apparently.

I wouldn't mind female company, and I'm currently trying to get something going, but I'm not hopeful.
>>
>>25099022
Fuck off normie faggot
>m-muh mute
Fuck off robot
>>
Serious answer from myself:

There aren't too many girls I fancy. Sure there are hot girls like sand on the Beach but I'm that kind of person to get easily bothered by others. If a girl is hot but annoying/dumb/a bitch I'm not gonna go for it.

She gotta have a good Personality suiting to me or it wouldn't work out either way.
>>
>>25099136
I will in a few minutes. She's wanting to fuck again for the second time this morning. Women are so needy am I right?
>>
Because I'm bisexual and I find that men have much more similar sexual tastes. My boyfriend shares my fetish and I've never met a woman who has my fetish, so it would make it difficult to start a relationship
>>
>>25097189
I haven't been clicking with anyone. I think I've been here for too long.
>>
>>25097888

This is just one out of many example of the Just World fallacy. They are basically asking what is wrong with you, because all Nice Guys have a gf.

Some people went as far as deconstructing and reconstructing totally the Nice Guy concept into the evil beta male orbiter who's unsincere and don't deserve the girl because he isn't a nice guy at all.

If someone was genuinely a good person and was looked down for that, it would be terrible.

> Good thing I'm a terrible person
> I've got 99 first world problems but being a Nice Guy ain't one
>>
File: a.gif (735 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
735 KB, 500x252
>>25097189
Because I am repulsive
Were you expecting something else?
>>
I'm in a wheelchair. Roasties hate me, they only spend enough time to make themselves feel charitable.
>>
File: 1447449600450.gif (2 MB, 412x229) Image search: [Google]
1447449600450.gif
2 MB, 412x229
>people ask why I'm a virgin
"I've been unhappy for a long time"
>they do a 360 and walk away
>>
Because I have a wife and children.

Fuck off, degenerate.
>>
File: nhl_a_grohl_inline_300.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
nhl_a_grohl_inline_300.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>25097250
>obviously has dealt with women
You're not wrong
>>
>>25097828
Why do people call it stalkerish if you look through their publically available profile?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.