[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you Bots RP? Personally it's one of my very few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: 1322756240707.jpg (146 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1322756240707.jpg
146 KB, 1440x810
Do any of you Bots RP?

Personally it's one of my very few means of human interaction anymore, and most of it is primarily smut driven.

What was the longest sesh you ever had with someone? Was it TG related? Was it some random chatroom hookup? Fuck nigga, tell yo hot stories, horrible dissappointments, and anything else here.

Personally I play a lot of furfaggot shit, i'm sure you know the place.(not SL)

I can dig through my history and find some of my RP logs if anyone is interested. Or share your own!
>>
I believe I RP on that same place you're talking about. I've done about 10 hours before, and it wasn't even sex stuff. Was actually diapers-related.
>>
I roleplay all the time, both sexual and non-sexual. Writing big huge stories is something I love very dearly. I've spent years working on stories with people,

My longest roleplays were each three years long. Recently started a roleplay with someone from /r9k/ but then he vanished on me. I was really bummed out about it.
>>
>>25097161
What were you roleplaying about?
>>
>>25097161

Same, love doing that. Writin' a novel basically with someone who just 'clicks' with you is pretty fucking great. But yeah, the dreaded POOF always comes and takes them away.

Longest I've had personally was like 2 years, both of us agreed to stop cuz we ran out of ideas at that point. Where's your primary haunts man? Help a fellow word-swapper out, I only got the one outlet so far and it's killing me a little more each day.

>>25097149

>tfw you don't know if you want to know more

Ok man, i'll bite. Story?
>>
>>25097208
It was a friend and I in my diapers-themed IRC roleplay, and we both just played a couple of 5-year-olds stuck in diapers and their shenanigans across town, nothing too big a deal, I'd say. One of those lil' kiddy-crush types of situations.
>>
>>25097202
some past roleplays I have had, though not an exhaustive list:

>A fantasy story where I played a reverse-trap squire training under an evil knight who abused her (lasted about 2.5 years)
>A story about supervillains and their students (lasted over 3 years)
>A Star Wars story about a sith training a force-sensitive girl, lying to her and telling her he's teaching her jedi things so when he finally breaks it to her that he's evil, he breaks her heart and makes her completely fall to the dark side (lasted a few months)
>A cyberpunk story where I was a girl missing three limbs doing illegal stuff to pay the cyberneticist who built her prostheses. The cyberneticist was also a yandere stalker.

>>25097208
I just meet people on 4chan or omegle. The latter doesn't often work out for anything long term. What are you into?
>>
>>25097269
Are you actually a girl?
>>
>>25097301
yes, so I usually play as one.
If I'm not playing as a girl it's usually because I'm playing as a monster or the other person I'm playing with is also a girl and she wants me to be the guy.
>>
>>25097317
Hot
I like the Star Wars roleplay you did
>>
>>25097269

All manner of shit. Mostly fantasy.

did a story with a loli ninja where my character died, but bartered his soul away for another shot at life to take a crack at the folks who murdered him. Also they get superpowers. Lasted about 2 years

Deep space themed one where it was just me, the other person, and some hidden alien threat we couldn't see. The ship was massive, but we constantly had to deal with depleting oxygen, no food, water, tension and fighting with one another over the vast(yet scant) resources, and the creature itself. Lasted about a year.

Most of what I do are fairly short term sexual or story based stuff on the furfaggot game that isn't HL. It's awful RPing there, spend tons of time making somewhat decent opening posts and they fucking leave never to be seen again.
>>
i used to roleplay every time i needed a fap
now i'm too anxious and self-conscious to enjoy it
>>
>>25097335
Thanks, it's one of my favorites. The sith had the girl with him for years and years and lied to her about the existence of some secretive bonding ritual so he could fuck her as much as he wanted. When she figured out that he was evil she tried to run off, but he caught up to her.

Both characters were zabraks, and the sith gave the girl her facial tattoos himself against her will.

There was another one I did where I played a male kel dor and my partner was a togruta girl, but we never finished the story.
>>
>>25097389
>tfw no expand dong reaction pic for this story
>>
I pretend to be a little girl and only play with people who give me no power to do anything at all.
>>
>>25097129
Hello degenerates of the roleplaying thread on r9k 4chan!

Please leave
>>
There's a whole board dedicated to it (unsurprisingly) on 10-2ch.

Not my thing personally but you might enjoy it.
>>
>>25097418
I'm glad you enjoy it.

There was also a scene where the girl got fucked with her own lightsaber (it wasn't on!) while she was tied up.

There was a lot of horn fondling and touching since they were zabraks, too.

Those are about all of the main highlights I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
File: lewd.png (636 KB, 2500x2641) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
636 KB, 2500x2641
>>25097470
>google zabraks
>imagine light saber fuck
Damn
>>
File: 1337057896730.jpg (66 KB, 488x480) Image search: [Google]
1337057896730.jpg
66 KB, 488x480
>this is what girls and faggot men do for fun
>>
I roleplay, but not faggot or sex shit. I rp things that focus on character development and world building because I like to write. I don't get it to get my rocks off, and it fucking kills me that there's people who actually do that
>>
>>25097129
*licks ur paw*
*nuzzles*
Do you wanna yiff? >w<
xD
>>
>>25098893
I just watch hentai because I personaly find it helarious xD
>>
>>25098820
>posts gook toon girl image

yeah real bastion of masculinity and sanity we got here
>>
It's always crushingly disappointing because I use only Omegle for collaborative writing due to the anonymity because I find it extremely painful putting myself out there, and nobody ever wants to write the same thing. I want someone to write with in the long-term more than anything. I would feel less alone.

Sometimes I want to write something non-cliched and heavily genre-based, so I try to prompt with something surreal, but nobody ever is interested in getting into it, and on rare occasion they will humor me for a few minutes before getting bored.

After that failure, if I'm feeling particularly lonely I'll look for a girl to do a very simple romantic story with, something comfortable and sentimental where I can make myself vulnerable and pretend to have someone care about me, but this search always ends with the sobering reminder that girls (on Omegle at least) want you to write about degrading them and choking them and abusing them and being strong and flawless with a high social position.

After that, it's something like 4 AM and I feel immense self-loathing for trying yet again when I told myself last time that I would finally stop trying. I deserve it for expecting something of Omegle of all places, but I don't know where else is so anonymous, with only one other person in the chat room reading what you're writing and no public record of it.
>>
>>25099010
I noticed some ambiguity here.
I meant,
>Sometimes I want to write something non-cliched and *not* heavily genre-based

Also I apologize for the enormous wall-of-text rant.
>>
>>25099071
>>25099010
You don't do faggot or sex shit do you?
>>
File: uap_clive_palmer_lobbyists.jpg (99 KB, 1537x875) Image search: [Google]
uap_clive_palmer_lobbyists.jpg
99 KB, 1537x875
I use to do roleplay, not for sexual reasons but to have shitty autism adventures. Made a google+ group ages ago i think its still up. Our last adventure was gathering up supplies and traversing a desert. Last adventure we had but it went on for at least 5 days of on and off posting, good times. One of my friends still roleplays but he does all the autism battles with the generic "Insert name" the Shadow.
>>
>>25099194
>>25099010
Y-you guys seem cool
>>
File: 1440665357447.jpg (88 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1440665357447.jpg
88 KB, 768x768
>>25099446
Why thank you friend.
>>
>>25099501
RP? Non sex shit?
>>
>>25099529
Yes. It's fun in a autistic way.
>>
>>25099552
Wh-what anon? Preferred settings? D-do you type in paragraph form?
>>
File: Wasn't Asking For It.jpg (122 KB, 1537x389) Image search: [Google]
Wasn't Asking For It.jpg
122 KB, 1537x389
>>25097129
My rping experience has all been in tabletop games (D&D and stuff like that) and genrally weren't sexual. Here's an related erp gem though (not me). Might be about the same site where you had your furfag fun.
>>
>>25099615
It depends who i am role-playing with. Although generally i prefer medieval. And most of the time in short sentences. '*Anon stuffed his hand into the leather back pack looking for a drink of water* Hmm looks like we're running out, better start re-stocking' That type of thing.
>>
>>25099673
C-can you do paragraphs? Not huge, but it feels more collaborative and huge senpai!
>>
>>25099780
I can most definitely do paragraphs. Although most of the role-playing done on sites like google+ were generally done in short bursts.
>>
>>25097129
What about historical RPs? They sound fun.
>>
>>25099809
Oh I understand f@m. It's a habit for things like Skype and Google+
>>
>>25097129
My longest RP was about an hour long, and it was Hunger Games, where I was a Peacekeeper named Augustus Autumn (yes, it's from Fallout, I wasn't feeling creative). Pure unadultered autism
>>
>>25099809
Should I make a Google plus f@m? Where we reply with the board posts?
>>
>>25100259
Your choice f@m, there is a tonne of cancerous communities on google+ so pick carefully or make your own.
>>
>>25100303
I'm gonna make my own.
>>
>>25100346
Give me a link once your done.
>>
>>25100386
What's your google plus, senpai?
>>
>>25100496
Ebola Chan
>>
>>25100556
There's....a lot of them
>>
>>25100597
Whats your name ill add you.
>>
I RPed once, got off to it and went about my day. I feel sorry for whoever I was talking to for losing interest after I came.
>>
>>25100632
bob bob
[email protected]
It's an old thing
>>
>>25100693
Invited man
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.