[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Humankind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
Warning, mindless fucking rambling ahead.

Reminder, that humanity as a whole is just nothing but a plague. We are group minded opinon based people floating on a rock through space. and this planet is nothing but a host for it. If you think about it all, its pretty fucked. the average human is actually so mundane, we just buy shit, and we fuck and we spit out more little hell spawns so the cycle never stops. we are a bickering race of people. black white asian male or female all of us are guilty. everyones opinion is wrong. my own opinion could even be wrong in fact it probably is. facts arent facts anymore, every news sources is claimed as reliable now. but yet they all say something different? We are all lemming minded folks. and the planet earth is much like a combo of hell and a factory farm. no form of government would ever work out..peroid. democrat, republican, communist, facist, doesnt matter. it will all be controlled by a single elite group. even anarchy is a bad option. with no laws humankind would reveal its true nature. and chaos would ensue.

i dont know if it makes me crazy but a truthfully believe a full extermination of the human race would be for the greater good.
Just because we have a pattern that doesnt break. every form of government is bad. People arent even meant to be here. we evolved from rats and early mammals that were the main prey for everything and their main purpose was just as fodder but then the meteor hit and all the predators got fucked up and the little bitch mice hid in caves and shit and eventually evolved into people.

life is a paradox and a mirror of fucking confusion. it is impossible to ever really know whats out there we dont have the brain capacity for it.

it is honestly for the best for a mass extinction of humans, or a mass sterilization.

i could ramble more but all of my thoughts as i go this far are hard to make into words and hard to articulate.
>>
Whites are still smarter though.
>>
Yeah I think so too
>>
>>25097073
Regardless. the end is coming soon.

I think it will go something like this. it wont be sudden and it will creep up on us. It will most likely be the result of greed and an economic colapse. and bickering between the left and the right. what will happen is a famine will strike after that but it will be hushed. foods will be chalked with more and more fillers. the television and media will portray most of society in sitcoms, movies etc as upper middle class when in reality most of the population by this point is living in sqaulor. with the famine growing much larger all assistance is cut as groceries have to be rationed and prices skyrocket, thus bleeding people dry. the citizens will stay distracted you will see a greater rise in antidepressents. eventually the distracted public will realize this. the rich will hold out as long as we can but then with earths resources at all time lows riots and civil wars erupt globally. people fight tooth and nail for what little resources we have. and eventually, much like any invasive species in nature. we will destroy everything around us followed by exhausting our resources. and starving ourselves out so to speak.

its not going to happen over night. its going to happen over the course of decades. and it has already begun

and all of this within the evolutional blink of an eye. gone like a blip on the map. most likely to never be remembered.

and the best part is, we all brought it upon ourselves. and we deserve what is to come. all of us.
>>
>>25097073
Nothing is MEANT to be here. Either embrace the futility of existence and try to live an enjoyable life or devote yourself to exterminating humanity
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>25097155
>browsing /pol/
>being a conspiritard
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
>>
>>25097155
This is the way the world ends. This is the way the world ends. This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but a whimper
>>
The tower is getting way too big, humanity is getting ahead of itself. We are going to have to innovate or there will be absolute chaos when the famine hits. The social and political elite WILL try to keep a lid on it, the media will not bring attention to it.. I give us 200 years maximum until social upheaval causes mass extinction. This world order is a fucking time bomb, hope I am dead when it inevitably goes off. With enough teamwork and cooperation we MIGHT be able to stem the anarchy.
>>
>>25097199
I actually thought it was interesting and is this really a conspiracy theory? Nobody is conspiring or the point of it not being that. Remember to hide posts like this.
>>
>>25097199
good goy, here is your daily blue pill, propaganda and brainwash kit. gibe shekels now.
>>
We are the last generation able to save the planet. I have a couple of plans.

Governance should be done with AI. A technocracy. It would be more efficient than anything done by humans. It should also be open source.

We need massive population control. Meaning we need a cap on humans because we use so many resources. That or harvesting asteroids and making synthetic meat cheap and available.

I want to save the planet because many people deserve a better life.
>>
>>25097073
All these problems you've listed are negatives only in the eyes of mankind. The planet and universe is indifferent to any "greed" or laziness. Humanity just is, nothing good or bad.
>>
File: 2edgy4me.png (231 KB, 372x325) Image search: [Google]
2edgy4me.png
231 KB, 372x325
>>25097073
>my opinion is edgy
>people only disagree with it because it is edgy
>therefore it is right
this meme again

>People arent even meant to be here.
who decides what is meant to be? gaia?

the dinosaurs arose after the permian mass extinction, where they not meant to be here too?

>humans are imperfect so they should be exterminated
that is like chopping your foot off because you keep stubbing your toe

if a dinosaur achieved sapience they would face the same problems as they discover they can exploit others for material gain, as populations grow and resources become scarce, they might have less problems, they might have more, but neither of us can know that

there is no basis for your judgment besides your own very human hissy fit
>>
File: Bq1Tin0CQAE1gvc.jpg:large.jpg (12 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
Bq1Tin0CQAE1gvc.jpg:large.jpg
12 KB, 440x330
>>25097462
Obligatory ~you are edgy this is shit~ post
So what if it's edgy? It's very interesting and it's true. Go back to reddit my friend
>>
>>25097073
>invent FTL travel
>invent Immortality
>Sort humans in casts acoring to their IQ
You would be in one of the lower casts.
>>
>>25097506
Why did I laugh so hard at that pic?
>>
>i dont know if it makes me crazy but a truthfully believe a full extermination of the human race would be for the greater good.

You first then, faggot.

Also, humanity isn't shit, humanity has a potential for both good and bad. It just so happens that we're verging more on the 'bad' part because a bunch of shitlords happen to be the elite. Everyone ultimately wants the same things deep down (world peace and shit), it's just that psychopaths have ended up in power, which has had a downward spiral effect on the rest of society.

Much of history has been fabricated through mainstream brainwashing, and for reasons as such, we don't know where we came from or what we're here for. Truth is, we are here and alive for a number of very particular reasons, and it's even very much possible that we didn't even originate on this planet (/bluepilled/ will laugh with skepticism at even the idea of this).
>>
File: dinner.jpg (79 KB, 799x459) Image search: [Google]
dinner.jpg
79 KB, 799x459
>>25097506
If it is true why all the contradictions and holes

>tee hee I'm a na'avi now, humans are a shit
do you really think this is edgy and I was not being sarcastic? pretty much every hipster believes this already. for the record when someone calls you edgy on 4chan, they mean you are trying too hard to be edgy, you are not actually edgy...

nature is evil, animals are constantly fighting each other and dying horribly, now we are moving away from natural selection and towards a world where we can genetically modify plants and design machines and organisms with our big human brains
>>
>>25097646
>big human brains
My brain is small like my dick.
>>
>>25097669
um, well, my main point is there is a paradigm shift where we are moving from naturally evolved organisms to designed organisms

change means a rough transition period but if nothing changed the universe would be a boring place, life on earth can't stay as just animals forever
>>
Human beings aren't a plague, we just act like one.
That said, the obvious consequence is that diseased behavior ought to be punished - oooooh but its just too hard, isn't it? Much better to play with your friends and piddle about in the ballpit while sepsis spreads to every organ.
The insipid acknowledgement that 'lol we rnt all bad' is never followed up with the self-evident conclusion that 'the bad' ought to be suppressed ruthlessly to save the good.
'B-but you are just as bad as they are if you-' cattle logic. Being poisoned and having your stomach pumped both hurt - one is a purgative while the other kills you. Purging is painful but necessary.
Anyway, how do you know who is part of the infection?
Clear enough that you should let the sick decide.

Norps and their cannibalistic hypocrisy make me sick. They keep the wheel spinning and they are the ones who whine about how it grinds people up like sausage meat every day. Anyone else here feeling sick at the moment?
>>
>>25097734
That's not gonna change the size of my dick.
>>
>>25097073
the "no eye contact" sticker in the picture nailed it.
>>
Pic is an insult to rats. They are community minded and help one another, rather than squealing with glee when another rat gets pulped, like sapiens does.
>>
>>25097073
"good" and "bad" are only concepts made by people. Therefore it's irrelevant what you think about humanity's existence. We don't even need purpose to exist (same reason).

Like it or not, the world is working in it's only possible way.

This kind of tought lines usually are from people who are narrow minded, but trying hard to think big.
>>
>>25097960

>Like it or not, the world is working in it's only possible way.
>narrow minded

It was fodder tier.
>>
kek at people acting like humans are smart, even those of you that think we should all die (i agree btw)

we are fucking animals. all our philosophy and religion and thought don't do shit. we have no extra intellect. we still follow base retarded instincts. put us down already
>>
>>25097985
Current economy, society is molded by human nature. And human nature will never change, so ideas like communism, anarchism ect. will never work irl. Being too optimistic won't make you open minded, just naive.
>>
>>25098168

What a stupid, babby-tier opinion.

>Current economy [...] molded by human nature.

Its a mutual interplay, taking the most depressive view because its negativity seems 'realer' to you is a form of naivete.

>human nature will never change

What is evolution?

Really mate, put some thought into things before you post. Better yet, read some books. It gives you something to develop against.
Society will change when those on the receiving end organise and become conscious of their position.
>>
File: streetcar.jpg (44 KB, 450x321) Image search: [Google]
streetcar.jpg
44 KB, 450x321
>>25098168
>anarchism ect. will never work irl
>>
>>25097073
Human beings will go extinct before we make it off planet, and evolution will start again from whatever survives our nuclear holocaust, don't worry
>>
>>25097155
it's for the best, honestly
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.