[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you were: -invincible -unable to feel pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nn12zjLj6G1utt9mwo1_500.png (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn12zjLj6G1utt9mwo1_500.png
61 KB, 500x375
What would you do if you were:

-invincible
-unable to feel pain
-immune from law

?
>>
Not much, i'm still only one man.
A tiny entity on a giant rock with 7 billion other individuals.
>>
>>25096901
Hold a one man crusade against Muslims, communists, specific African groups and whoever else I meet along the way I don't like
>>
File: 1443115015050.jpg (262 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1443115015050.jpg
262 KB, 960x720
>>25096901

Steal shit. Get my fill of the "high-;life" until it bores me. Then I'd put on shows where I'd fight lions in a pepe costume. Symbolizing my great climb into power over chad. Rape, lots of rape too. I'd father millions of children for the sake of my name being remembered rather than to create a petting zoo like Angie did with all those porch monkey's. I'd also keep one of the lions as a pet.
>>
>>25096901
Murder every politician, bureaucrat, police officer, cable news employee, PCSJW, Muslim and Jew on this fucking planet.
>>
No longer have to make purchases for daily needs. Enjoy life by being cozy and save up money for better things I can't get from just walking out of a store with it.
>>
>>25096954

Yes, I would probably just tease nigs in the hood and fight pitbulls and lions for money.
>>
>>25096901
I'd probably spend a couple weeks fucking about like I'm in real life GTA, jumping off buildings and going on sprees in tanks, then I'd get bored and live life no different than I do now and it would have changed nothing
>>
File: Shiek.png (182 KB, 600x591) Image search: [Google]
Shiek.png
182 KB, 600x591
Honestly just go around africa and help starving niggas out with magic and shit waterbend clean water to the surface and shit like that. Mysterious show up on all my ex's doors in the middle of the night while they are under a fever dream. Then just show awesome I am and have them be filled with regret. Then I'd promise them everything they want fuck em then dissapear the next day. The do magic and shit and be earth's hero I guess then bored I guess
>>
>>25096901
Contract myself out to the military and raid whatever wherever for money. No danger, profit all day. Win-Win for everyone.
>>
I'd beat up people that annoy me.
>>
>>25096901
If i posted what id like to do my name would be put on a list.
>>
I honestly don't know. Become a drug lord because I was bulletproof, put Escobar to shame? I would have to ponder it. I don't want anything but happiness, I know not the cause of it and fuck delayed gratification. I am textbook hedonist.
>>
the first 2 kinda beget the 3rd honestly
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.