[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have this crush on this tomboyish chick (pic related, looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images (5).jpg (26 KB, 467x315) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
26 KB, 467x315
So I have this crush on this tomboyish chick (pic related, looks really similar) from a mutual group of friends that I often drink and get high with. We went out to dinner but didnt specify it as a date and I had a blast. Just two problems:

1. I dont know how she feels about me, the only thing I've noticed is she would rather talk to me than other people in our little group. But other than that she is kind of cold, friendly but doesn't give 'the look' or touches me.

2. She told me she had chlymidia in the past but got treated for it. That is pretty bad, especially as she had this whole 'prude' thing going on.

Should I just move on from this girl?
>>
I think it sounds worth a try. Keep talking to her. Its the most common std, she isn't necessarily a slut if that particularly matters to you. I've had std scares myself and I've slept with less than ten people. Relax and see what happens.
>>
>>25096712
Cheers man. I was thinking I will keep trying. If it doesn't work out I'll just act as if it wasn't a big thing and try to not be awkward so that our friend group stays together.
>>
You are asking literally the worst possible people for advice

But that said, I have an insanely huge tomboy fetish so I'd totally go for it
>>
>>25096712
LES THAN 10

ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NIGGA
>>
>>25096631

Well if you have the chance, go for it I guess.
Heed the advice thouch, tomboys often are fucked in the head, but in this attentionwhorish way which is plain disgusting.
I knew this one who was the epitome of a typical tomboy chick. And she fucking melted on some party because she got triggered by some shit and ended up cutting herself in the bathroom after making out with her friend.

It was so obvious she was crying out for someone to notice her, I had to slam down half a bottle of whiskey to drown my disgust.
>>
>>25097623
I'm a man.
>>25096904
This is very smart and socially minded thinking. Why are you on r9k? Why am I on r9k...
>>
>>25098431
>socially minded thinking
So, being a spineless kuck is socially minded?
Good to know.
>>
>>25096631
That's curable
>>
>>25100302
Shit can be washed from your ass, doesn't mean it's not disgusting
>>
>>25096631
>So I have this crush on this tomboyish chick
you're a geigh feighought
>>
File: 1448765516069.png (60 KB, 1506x702) Image search: [Google]
1448765516069.png
60 KB, 1506x702
>>25096631
Keep talking to her, build that bridge between you guys more and more, try and get a better read on how she sees you.
There's a difference in a woman liking you best out of a group of people, and a woman singling you out because she wants to slob the knob.
Overall, props, Op. If she's a cute tomboy, you have my full blessing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.