[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1496538926459.jpg (135 KB, 694x1024) Image search: [Google]
1496538926459.jpg
135 KB, 694x1024
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this picture proves it. But not only that, they hate us more than anything.
Someone could be rude or spit in their face and they will still hate us more.
Someone could destroy their property or assualt them and they will still hate us more.
Someone could rape their loved ones or go on a killing spree and they will still hate us more.
Someone could cause the deaths of millions and destroy entire galaxies and they will still hate us more.

We could be kind and helpful to them and they will still hate us. And if we were to succeed in getting fit after however long it takes they will still hate us to the bitter end if they ever found out we were fat at some point.

But we are all going to die at some point and the only thing we can do until we meet our fate is try to be as happy as possible. If you believe that getting fit will help you be happier then by all means go for it, but if it doesn't would you continue just to keep up the facade for those that despise you?

I've tried many times to reach my goal but after a few weeks I remember that I have no reason to continue. Why waste 2-3 hours of my day working towards a goal that would satisfy no-one. I will have used up my time and still be slowly moving towards my death and the "fatty-haters" will still hate me, no matter how fit I get.

Bros, maybe you shouldn't try to get fit, because they're still going to call us names, and put us down for ever having breathed the same air as them. So just try to be happy, because one day they will be dust too.
>>
>>25096466
actual fatty logic
>>
>>25096510
If not bending to the will of others purely to please them is logical then i'm glad you have a good head on your shoulders.
>>
>>25096466
Don't go to gym then. Just low carb diet and drink a ton of water. The girl taking the picture is obviously not a happy person at all, otherwise she wouldn't "kick someone while their down." So if this is how you justify being disgusting, have at it.
>>
>>25096534
>If not bending to the will of others purely to please them

how about you lose weight because it's objectively good for you?
>>
>>25096466
most gyms and their members support fat people who want to get fit, bad excuse
>>
>>25096620
Except that's wrong, though. Fit is desored by society and longevity in life is useless, once you die its over, no second chances amd spending it working you body into a shape society desires is a waste of time
>>
File: 2342342.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
2342342.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>25096466
>Not wanting to see what your body is capable of
>>
>three years ago
>start lifting
>lose around 45kg
>turn from fatasafatass to strongbuilt
>120kg bench 265kg squats
>dislocate shoulder while training destroy the tendons and the bones
>never be able to lift again
>continue to dislocate the shoulder because its fucked beyond repair

YEAH GUYS GO LIFT ITS TOTALLY NICE AND ALL
>>
>>25096670
it would be true if living as fit and fat would be the same. If you are fat for as long as you can remember, you wouldnt know this, but being living when you are fit/healthy can not even be compared to being fat.

Imagine how hard for you it is to carry like 50kg of weight up the stairs. Now imagine how would it feel to carry 50kg less.
>>
HlS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON
>>
>>25096713
>destroy the bones

What the flying fuck happened? Did you do a backflip while squatting or something?
>>
>>25096466
Thank god I fucking love being fat. Eating tasty food all day every day, generally just not giving a fuck. Feels good not having to break my back every day at the gym.
>>
>>25096466
>tfw dick is small unless measured bone pressed
Even being 6.x inches doesn't matter because I've got shit for girth. Just kill me already.
>>
>>25096848
seated military press
the force with which the shoulder dislocated it shattered the bones
>>
>implying fat people are anything but subhuman
>>
>>25096713

>bench pressing

Ya done goofed.
>>
>>25097674
SUPERTHIS
>>
fat fuckers are the most disgusting people
you can't blame anyone else but yourself for this, faggots
>>
>>25096466
>paying for gym membership ever
>consuming the iron jew

Push-ups, squats and free weights at home. All in an environment free of judgement
>>
>>25097830
Recovering fatty here, but I still blame my mother making me obese at 8-9 years old.
It's rough learning how to have a healthy relationship with food for a while.
>>
>>25096466
Stop making excuses for yourself no matter how you look or what you do someone will always hate you. Odds are if you actually get ripped people will hate you more than when you're fat. Stop caring about other people's opinions and thank me later.
>>
I lost close to 15 lbs in 1.5 months by just reducing calories. No exercise at all.
>>
You made this thread earlier on in the week. Get over it/yourself

/r9k/ is dangerous
>>
>>25096466
Why would anyone wear a polo shirt and jeans in the fucking gym?
He didn't go to improve himself, but just to say that he went and it didn't do anything for him

Fucking fat people, not even once
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.