[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet gf from college >qt and we both like each other a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: why me.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
why me.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>meet gf from college
>qt and we both like each other a lot
>ask her about past, she lost her virginity to her ex bf, feel kind of shitty but don't think much of it
>having an amazing relationship for nearly 2 years, making plans for the future,
>her ex bf starts talking to her again and she cheats on me with him

reminder that when a girl loses her virginity its an emotional one in a lifetime experience that you'll never be able to recreate with her, and something her and another guy share, not the both of you
>>
I'll make an exception for the normies get out rule since you have shared a vital lesson about female purity. Thank you normanon.
>>
>>25096402
>implying /r9k/ isn't a normie board
>>
If it makes you feel better the same shit happened to me OP. Wasn't with her for 2 years though.

Women are sluts. Sad reality
>>
>>25096377
>ask her about past, she lost her virginity
>having an amazing relationship for nearly 2 years

If you're stupid enough to get cucked, you deserve it desu.
>>
>>25096725
reee nobody deserves it
>>
>>25096377
True fuckin words. I know from personal exp.

Took the chicks virginity. Like 6 years later, ran into her randomly while shopping. She was with some dude(now her husband).

2 days later she was honking on Bobo. Went on and off for a few months. Finally ended when I got bored.

Funny thing, roughly 9 months later she popped out a kid. Who knows maybe I'm the daddy lmao.
>>
>>25097621
>honking on Bobo
This some sort of expression or something?
>>
>>25097642
On my dick. Lol.

Funny thing I know if I looked her up today she would be down to fuck again.

Never trust women.
>>
>>25097733
Be a human being and fuck her one last time and invite her husband over for beer at the same time. Laugh all the way to the bank with a double payout of justice and rage.
>>
>>25096377
Anyone got an idea around what age most of womyn got rid of their virinity? Lets say 51% at age 16? Is that the virginity wall?
>>
>>25096377
Given the case, how save am I if i was the first guy to fuck her without protection, cumm in her and take her anal v-card?
>>
>>25097749
Was thinking of sending him an email. With "anon info" about his wife. Describe a few things she does in bed so he knows it's legit. Then just sit back and relax, crack a beer and enjoy. Then when they have broken up, fuck her one last time. After wards tell her I sent the email. Should be fun.
>>
>>25097801
If she told you she didn't do those things with atleast one of the other guy shes lying
>>
File: kills-the-man.jpg (23 KB, 283x302) Image search: [Google]
kills-the-man.jpg
23 KB, 283x302
>>25097621
>>25097876
>mfw reading this
I-I'd be a fool to take this as anything other than fiction r-right?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.