[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you guys fell for a girl thousands of miles away?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: wojak.jpg (991 KB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
991 KB, 3456x2304
Have any of you guys fell for a girl thousands of miles away?

We've only been talking a for a few days and her English isn't 100% but she's literally perfect. She lives in Azerbaijan. I know you'll all say that she's a whore like every other woman but I honestly don't think I could ever find a better woman.

If only I wasn't on the other side of the world.
>>
You need to do a reality check, you're being suckered in by the cocktail of emotions that predicates a crush. You will be unhappy for a few weeks to months if you don't get a grip.
>>
>>25096027
I know. But she's so sweet and kind and beautiful. It's hard not to.
>>
>>25096056

Do a hard reality check.

Is she a viable partner? No.

Is she actually your best possible partner? No.

Do you know her well enough to decide she's perfect? No.

Do you know her at all? No.

Does she poo in the loo? Yes.
>>
I've been friends with a Native American girl in Canada for awhile while I'm stuck here in the Midwest of the US. She's not the prettiest but I've never connected to someone on such a deep level. She's the person I can tell anything to and talk about anything with. She's the only girl who loves moe anime and death metal with a love of cooking like me.

We talked so much about being together but our lives have it so there's no chance seeing each other in person in the close future at all.

One day...
>>
>>25096019
That's really sweet anon, sometimes you feel a magnetic connection to someone so far and you can tell they're different
Be cautious, but if both of you enjoy each others company you should continue to do it. Be realistic
Don't get swept up, for her and for you
Take time to see where things go p
>>
File: picture of her.jpg (96 KB, 563x960) Image search: [Google]
picture of her.jpg
96 KB, 563x960
>>25096077
But just look at her m8
>>
File: 1410790610292.png (18 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
1410790610292.png
18 KB, 509x411
>Was starting to get pretty serious with this girl
>Not official yet
>She left for England to go to college
>Found out she was a lying bitch
>Was talking to at least 4+ guys the whole time
>Lost her virginity to a chad in college
>He pumped and dumped her
>she then came crying to me on the phone
>tfw I'm supposed to give a shit

>Fucking bitchs they don't give a fuck
>They'd do anything for chads cock
>So unless your a chad OP
>There is nothing but pain ahead of you friend
>>
>>25096133
That's fucking awful man.

>Fucking bitchs they don't give a fuck
>They'd do anything for chads cock
>So unless your a chad OP
>There is nothing but pain ahead of you friend

Why are we even alive honestly
>>
bump because I'm curious as well OP.
>>
>>25096019
She wants a visa you absolute waste of space cunt
>>
Look man..
I know it's really exciting to have found someone who shows an interest back and sounds like your type of girl. She's probably pretty cool and "into" the things you're into and pretty and all that.

You got to understand though... Our brains are optimists when it comes to girls. If you have only been talking to her for a couple days, then you probably don't know that much about her other than the superficial stuff.

Most of the initial puppy love is pure fantasy. I'm not saying she isn't cool or the feelings aren't real, but you have probably invented a perfect soul mate in your head that doesn't really exist. I just want through this. Moved in way too soon and now I'm leaving and going back to my ex.

What if she talks with food in her mouth? What if she makes slurping noises while she sucks on Popsicles? What if her parents are controlling assholes and she let's them control her? What if her brother is psychotic? What if she couldn't bear to ever leave her home country and wants you to move there?

There are so many fish in the sea brother. Find a girl you can spend some real physical time with without having to drop 2k on plane tickets.
>>
Oh god, have I gotten myself into a situation recently.

>Go on Omegle to find fetish specific roleplay partner
>Meet this girl and we start talking over kik
>Never actually do the sexual roleplay, just kinda talk about stuff, gradually getting deeper and deeper
>Start talking about really personal shit
>She admits she was raped, but never told anyone
>Try to get her to come forward about it and tell the police
>Turns out I'm basically the only person she has for support
>She starts talking really affectionately toward me
>We talk on Skype
>She starts going on and on about how cute I am
>She basically starts treating me like her boyfriend
>Says "when we finally meet, you're mine"
>Clearly wants the D
>Has basically fallen in love with me.
>Made me promise to skype her tonight while my roommates are gone
>She's 16, I'm 19

I'm so fucking scared she's gonna send me nudes. I care about her, I really fucking do. Something about her and I just clicks. But I feel like a total fucking creep doing this shit with someone two and a half years younger than me. She needs me for support and I genuinely want to help her and stay close to her, but the age gap and sexual overtones are making me feel like a total creep.
>>
>>25097045
I already replied to this in a different thread. That age gap is NOT going to get you in trouble. If she sends you nudes don't keep them around. The van isn't going to show up at your door.

I was in the exact same spot with a girl when I was your age and she was younger.
>>
>>25097040
This is what I needed. Thanks for this post anon.

But still, see >>25096112

She's gorgeous. I would absolutely deal with the problems you listed if it meant I could be with her.
>>
i didn't "fall" for her, but i thought she was a cool longtime friend and she was also dtf

she flew over for a week and we fucked a lot, but holy shit she was stupid as fuck and legit, pill-popping previously institutionalized mentally insane. online she was able to hide all of her bullshit, but not IRL.

i stopped talking to her after that, because she also turned out to be a genuine piece of shit. i felt like a sucker afterwards because it was clear that her parents just wanted to get rid of her for some time.

Tread lightly OP.
>>
>>25097088
She's cute. Definitely.

Give it a few weeks/months of talking online and it may work itself out. If she is still driving you crazy then I guess you better start saving up.

My advice in that case would be go to her. If it goes poorly than enjoy the beautiful countryside.
>>
Kek.
All fools think they're "in love"
She's either a Stacy roastie or a Nigerian guy.

>>25096112
>>
Been through this, and out the other side recently.

Figure I'll throw my story out here, or it'll never be heard. It's long. I don't care if you don't read it.

>move to university far away from home, to the other side of the UK, to get away from shit muslim family
>waited whole life for this, think everything is going to get better
>it doesn't
>become full on shut in, piss bottles, mountains of wrappers, gaining loads of weight
>meet texan girl online, fall in love w/ eachother

>family find me in a dark room covered in self harm scars trying to hide my piss bottles and drag me home
>have to slowly go through process of becoming normie again while family roast me for being a piece of shit

Fast forward..

>go to local university while working at care home for fat old people with dementia
>christmas rolls around, girlfriend fakes death online. i buy it. i spend christmas thinking she's dead, mourning, trying to get over it, without letting it on to anyone
>creepy friend of hers finds that she's still alive, but lied about her name and a few things
>get in contact, she cries and apologises, and somehow i sympathise

roll on next year

>she's buying me things. fucking buying me things. things are going swell.
>she bought me a 100 pound (currency not weight you shit) silver engraved ring, and i wore it on a chain, never took it off

continued
>>
roll on to this month: , i've been calorie counting, going to the gym 6 days a week for about 8 months in this time, really sorting my life out, budgeting, getting strong af and finally getting into shape like i've always wanted - my shit is finally together and i can't believe i was contemplating suicide in that filthy room

>she's talking less and less
>wondering why she won't just come visit all ready
>i give her an ultimatum, come visit me or we're done, this is getting weird
>she eventually decides that it's not worth it, and tells me that at some point she fell out of love with me
>i deleted her from everything and i don't know what to do with this stupid ring now, it's probably worthless since it's engraved

>another christmas privately wounded by the same god damn woman and it's too embarrassing to let anyone know what's going on. i'm done with online relationships.
>>
>>25097045
It's only two and a half years, anon. There are couples who got together with a way larger gap and got through just fine. Stay with her, don't abandon her, and if she sends you nudes just delete them, like >>25097079 said. Wait about until she's finally 18, then you two can do whatever.

Good luck to her and you.
>>
File: 1421270801514.jpg (12 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
1421270801514.jpg
12 KB, 200x195
>>25097385

>Finally found a girl who finds me attractive
>Get along well with her
>She can actually relate to my problems
>She's not a whale

This could be the start of something beautiful, my fellow robots.
>>
>>25097426
>She's not a whale

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
>>
>>25097045
come on this is an acceptable age and you are a teen yourself
jesus it must suck to be american
>>
>>25096098

I hope she loves you as well. if it's nothing more than friendship you're totally wasting your time i can assure you that.

ive been there ;_;
>>
>>25096133

wrong. your personality match with dumb whores if you think this is objectively true and can therefore project on the whole world.

Aside from that, that's god damn shitty. I hope you can find an actually decent girl. I've met like 1 or 2, rare but there.
>>
>>25097460
She has told me she loves me. At this point it's just a close friendship but I'm at the point where I just need a friend like her. It just sucks that my work schedule and her school means I barely get to talk to her. We both miss each other to death.
>>
>>25096019
People that have serious personality problems usually "fall" for women that are unreachable so they can convince their family and selves that they arent gay, they are just in love with someone that they have no means to be with.

During the Marylin monroe craze, most gay men claimed they were in love with her since they were never going to possibly have the chance of actively pursuing her.

People that seek out partners that are completely out of their reach often just want to prove to themselves that it could work if they werent on the other side of the world, they rather have a relationship they can turn off like a game in their computer than actively caring for someone that they have to put actual effort in( like dressing up for and taking out on dates)
>>
>>25097486

another thing, in the end it's all only gonna be more tortuous than anything. good internet times but what you crave the most is physical contact, real thing

I'm telling you, in the long run it's only gonna prove itself more tortuous than anything. Give her your formal goodbye while you can. But I suppose it is better to experience things ourselves. Next time make sure you dont just an untouchable girl friend.
>>
>>25096019
I did the opposite. I'm not American but I Dated an American girl.
I was actually surprised when she betrayed and cucked me because I thought it's just a meme that all American girls are whores
>>
>>25097045
you are still a fucking child, get over yourself you are only shooting yourself in the foot for no reason.
16 and 18 are both minors and actually within legal age gap for relationships, stop being a fuckwit.
if you were 30 and she was 17 now that would be creepy.
>>
>>25097045
>I'm so fucking scared she's gonna send me nudes. I care about her, I really fucking do. Something about her and I just clicks. But I feel like a total fucking creep doing this shit with someone two and a half years younger than me. She needs me for support and I genuinely want to help her and stay close to her, but the age gap and sexual overtones are making me feel like a total creep.

that age difference is nothing. partners have 10 years age gap. its normal

sexual overtones are normal. you are not a creep. she is an individual that do things with her free will like you do.

she needs support right now and she is damaged. now she is holdin on to the only person she found that she can open up. keep in your mind that, you dont know what kinda person she would be, if she woudlnt be damaged and in need of help. she might be geniunely nice person and be with you, or she can dump you when she gets good and wants to experience or finds someone better.
>>
>>25097505
>they rather have a relationship they can turn off like a game in their computer than actively caring for someone that they have to put actual effort in
Shit, that hit hard. I've been in an gradually intensifying relationship with an American girl who is moving here in about six months, and I'm now wondering whether I have been seeing the relationship in that way, and how we'll survive the transition to everyday contact...
>>
>>25097505
I would absolutely dress up and take her out on a date if I could though.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.