[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a job lined up in the UAE after i graduate college in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: Tfw.png (490 KB, 1597x1905) Image search: [Google]
Tfw.png
490 KB, 1597x1905
>have a job lined up in the UAE after i graduate college in May
>professor has relatives in the UAE in charge of Abu Dhubai
>teaching English for a couple years, staying with her cousin and then coming back stateside to work for the Department of State
>long distance kgf messages me today
>"i don't want you to go to the UAE, come to Korea and be with me instead."
>"i'll help you find an English job here and you can live with me, i've always wanted to learn to cook for somebody(:"
>"please just come and be with me..."

Jesus fucking Christ please help /r9k/. Please tell me it's fucking retarded to even consider it. I already have the TEFL in UAE pretty much lined up, but every fiber of my autism and lonliness is telling me to start applying for Korean jobs. I don't know what to do.
>>
How cute is your kgf?
>>
Money > Bitches
Once she gets shamed enough for dating a foreign devil and realizes that you're a robot, you'll be fucked.

Seriously. It's not worth it.
>>
>>25096024
she's pretty cute desu. she's not like kpop tier but she's cute and i like her. plus she gets extra points because she's reading Mein Kampf right now and has great admiration for Europe and great disdain for the Arab world.
>>
>>25096006
Sounds like she's trying to use you. She probably wants you to move in with her so you can be her beta and take care of her while she enjoys her life with kChad.
>>
>>25096039
Funny, because Hitler loved Muslims and their mentality.
>>
why cant you go to korea after the uae job
>>
>>25096006

dont be a retard and be one of those cucks who live in korea

where are you going to be in 20 years in korea

teaching some shitty english that every other entry foreigner does and by then the gf novelty will have well worn off
>>
>>25096006
>Come live with me in the UAE instead

wow that was hard
>>
>>25096057
>loved Muslims and their mentality
He loved the militant ideal in the religion. The actual Semitic basis however was not something he wanted in Germany.

He was planning on reforming Christianity in the short term and then converting Germany to a more "volkish" religion(neo-paganism) in the long term.
>>
>>25096080
i'm sure it will but fuck man, right now it sounds like a great deal.
>>
>>25096046
>kChad
I laughed. There's no such thing, anon. Unless you're talking about those with the top scores in StarCraft.
>>
>>25096113
>sounds like a great deal

>living in a country where your only career option is pretty much zero-promotion english-teacher-for-life
>for a girl youre dating long-distance who probably wants to use you for a visa anyway
>throwing away the world on a silver platter in Towel-land for a girl who will probably dump you as soon as you're out of fashion
Top kek faggot, do it if you want. No skin off my back.
>>
>>25096039

Koreans and Japanese have enough gall to hate the Arab world and tell this to you proudly because modern Europeans are cuck enough to believe East Asians are whiter than their own closer relatives (Arabs)

While Arabs may have excessive sensuality and violence, East Asians are very frigid and soulless.
>>
>>25096006
Fuck all the robots trying to discourage you from livinvg happily with your Korean gf. They just don't want other people to be happy
Go live an awesome life and never come back to his board.
>>
All logic is telling me that it's a bad idea but I think you should go for it.
>>
>>25096176

lol no, it's unrealistic.

Korea over Towelland? Really?

You make a LOT more money being a teacher in the UAE as an educated Westerner than you do in Kore.a
>>
>>25096187
this is pretty much where I'm at. every semblance of reason and logic tells me that this is the most fucking retarded career move i could make. but i also know i've never been happier than i am talking to her
>>
>>25096217

If I was your father, I'd advise you to not do it.

If I was your friend, I'd advise you to do it.
>>
>>25096039
why does that give her extra points, shes a cuck
>>
>>25096217
i wouldn't advise you to do this, it's a genuinely bad decision
you really think you'll be with this korean girl forever? what about when you break up and you've fucked your career for literally no reason
>>
>>25096006
Have you ever met that Korean woman in person? You should fly there and just meet her before you make any life changing decisions.
I've heard of a guy having an online relationship. He wanted to meet his gf irl, so he traveled like 5 hours to meet her, just to get dumped.
On the other hand, I've also heard of a bunch of very successful relationships that started online.

Tl;Dr: go on a vacation to Korea to meet her, then decide
>>
>>25096300
thanks anon. that's the hardest thing i think is just like, i don't want to be that weirdo who throws away his life to run off with the girl.

but on the other hand i could so get used to waking up next to this girl on the outskirts of seoul
>>
>>25096368
That doesn't even make any sense, you fucking retard.
>>
Could someone clue me in on how you guys are getting these foreign gfs?
>>
TEFL isn't a career anyway. Who cares if you mess up your non-career. Go to Korea, pussy. I love you and want you to be happy.
>>
>>25096412
why doesnt it make sense friend
>>
>>25096398
I haven't. I was going to go for spring break this year since it was my senior year but shit came up and I had to take a lot of the money I was saving to help my family out. i might get over there by May but by that time i'll have already had to start making career decisions
>>
>>25096439
yeah my plan was never to make this a career just temporary because i need a slight boost to my State Department/FBI applications. apparently a 3.5 GPA and proficiency in 5 languages just doesn't cut it these days because i'm not a minority.
>>
Do it pussy bitch. The Emirates will always be there. This girl won't.

If you try to follow this path and it fails, well that's fucking life. Ask any successful person you can think of and they will tell you about how their failures lead them to where they are today. You think Trump would be the future president if he wasn't a reckless son of a bitch willing to say fuck it and chase his dreams?

I can't believe you'd give up a kqt to teach ISIS English
>>
>>25096506
Oh and btw you'll never be in the FBI if you ever set foot on the Arabian peninsula.
>>
>>25096430
Online chatrooms.
In my experience, in those chat rooms, 100% of the girls that are willing to start online relationships are whores and WILL betray you, if they aren't already doing so from the moment you first start talking to them.
But if you just want to practice Flirting or whatever, its good enough
>>
>>25096574
We didn't meet in a chatroom, we met in NYC about March. She was reading in Washington Square Park and I sat down next to her and we talked about her favorite books and stuff. Never saw her in person again but she gave me her Kako ID and we've been keeping in touch/LDRing it.

I wouldn't say I know her, I wouldn't say I'm like super close to her on a personal level, but this wasn't like browsing Omegle going "ASL pls"
>>
Wait, you haven't even fucked her yet?

Holy FUCK. Just shut the fuck up and go to the UAE.

But I also kind of want you to do the stupid thing and go move to Korea with her, because some guys really don't learn/mature until they majorly fuck up at least once.
>>
>>25096680
get a load and go visit her. If she is everything you want go to korea, if not go to towel land. I am sure you can squeeze a week in to visit her
>>
>>25096006
Go to the UAE. Your korean gf and you will have to wait. Dont fuck this up anon, you can always empty your balls in an arab girl.
>>
Do it, as long as she can provide for you until you find a job then I think you should.
>>
File: 1444675991801.jpg (396 KB, 1503x1173) Image search: [Google]
1444675991801.jpg
396 KB, 1503x1173
>>25097013
>But I also kind of want you to do the stupid thing and go move to Korea with her, because some guys really don't learn/mature until they majorly fuck up at least once.

I'm with this guy. You don't know her personally and the one who will get screwed over the most of an ordeal will be you stuck in a foreign country forever regretting this decision.

Don't risk it. If she really loves you, she can wait. If she doesn't, that should give you a clue what kind of person she would be in a real relationship.
>>
File: 1450516003400.png (602 KB, 1597x1905) Image search: [Google]
1450516003400.png
602 KB, 1597x1905
>>25096006
always keep this in mind when thinking about that qt asian GF
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.