[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Italians white, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: ItalianGirl.jpg (45 KB, 427x566) Image search: [Google]
ItalianGirl.jpg
45 KB, 427x566
Are Italians white, robots?
>>
Who cares?

I'm Sicilian and it's a non-issue.

I promise you that you won't be any better off if you're in the white man circlejerk club. That's a sorry lot.
>>
>>25095970
That is not italian
>>
>>25095970

Italy as a unified nation is a myth. The various "dialects of Italian" aren't any more alike than German and Dutch or Spanish and Portuguese.

As far as race goes, the north is White and the south is unquestionably Arab.
>>
>>25095970
The latin races aren't white imo. I would even go so far to say that dark hair dark eyed white people are different from non dark hair colored eye white people.
>>
>>25095970
As if I care whether I'm White or not.

>not being Anglo-Italian master race
>>
>>25096068

Being white is literally only cool on 4chan, where nobody knows if you're white or not.
>>
>>25095970
>>>/int/
There, have fun.
>>
>>25096097
>>25096068
>>25096066
>>25096051
>>25096021
>>25095994
>all these autistic replies

Holy shit /r9k/ is worse than thought. I created this thread and was just trolling and cherry picked the darkest Italian I could find.
>>
>>25095970
Its like you're asking if argentinians are white?
>>
>>25096123
She looks like a south american mestiza actually
>>
>>25096123
I doubt that girl is Italian. She looks more like an Israeli wearing a cross as a fashion accessory.
>>
File: armchairMichaelCU-400x216[2].jpg (24 KB, 400x216) Image search: [Google]
armchairMichaelCU-400x216[2].jpg
24 KB, 400x216
>>25096123
>LOL IMMA ACTIN LIKEA RETARDDDDD
>Everyone begins having a discussion about it in a direction you didn't intend
>LOL IM NOT RETARDED I WAS JUST TROLIN
>>
>>25096123
Italians, Portuguese and Spanish are absolutely not white. They are too dark and too mixed. True whites would be blonde hair blue eyed people. You know norway, ice land.
>>
>>25095994
You are arab. Trash tier kurd. Forza Roma!
>>
>>25096123

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race

Realize that any american responding thinks that because their spanish-speaking "latin" americans are brown, then Italians and Spaniards must be brown too, and are completely oblivious that it's due to the mixing with native americans.
>>
File: PlanetOfTheNorse.jpg (17 KB, 420x632) Image search: [Google]
PlanetOfTheNorse.jpg
17 KB, 420x632
>>25096170
>Norway

bloxitybloxblox
>>
>>25096186
Calm down Luigi. This is America, we don't play those games here.
>>
>>25096206
I live in america, moron. Doesn't change the fact you have peasant blood.
>>
>>25096191

From that article:

"The fact that Mediterranean peoples were responsible for the most important of ancient civilizations was a problem for the promoters of Nordic superiority."

Nordics blown the fuck out.

Also, it's like you actually want men to remain virgins, don't you people realize blonde men are SHIT tier?
>>
>>25096244
we wuz kings and shiet
>>
>>25096240
>lives in America
>still roleplays as an 'Italian'

Who gives a shit what a bunch of over-sexed weirdos do in their contemptible little country? The hangers-on of "Italian" identity are predominantly lower and lower middle class Italian-Americans. You know, shit-tier peoples of any caste. That all goes out the door when you broach the middle class.

As for my lineage; we do just fine, my friend.
>>
>>25096259
Germans claimed to be the "Holy Roman Empire" up to the 1800s btw familia.
>>
>>25096244
>*smacks lips*
>"ayyo so ummmm"
>*smacks lips*
>"we wuzz kingz"
>*smacks lips*
>"shiieeeeeeeeeeeeet"
>>
>>25096302

Stereotypical american ebonics while talking about europeans.

Pretty effective faam I must say.
>>
>>25096331
Honestly it is. Europeans are desperate to replicate black American fashion and pop culture.
>>
>>25096273
>projecting while contradicting

You are not Sicilian then. You are american who claims an ancestor country/region you have no ties with. I should not be surprised about this though, you are a peasant.
>>
>>25096359

Yeah because black american pop culture is about buying expensive american fashion items and expensive american cars.

Because europeans don't dub everything american that plays on their TV or anything, they so eager to listen to and actually speak ebonics!
>>
>>25096371
>You are american who claims an ancestor country/region you have no ties with

Why suddenly invoke civic nationalism? This is a thread about lineage. Obviously, to claim a particular lineage outside of any cultural context is completely appropriate for this thread.

You don't stop being black if you're born to Sudanese parents to Iceland.
>>
>>25096405
>race=country?

American education everyone.
>>
>>25096359
so is literally everybody everywhere
particularly non blacks in america
doesnt strengthen your argument at all
>>
>>25096436

You're confusing yourself. My posts have been (and are) very clear. I shouldn't really put too much stock into the intellectual talents of some guy on 4chan ranting about "peasant stock", though. I really shouldn't.
>>
>>25096456
>Barely can articulate point.
>Blame other person.
"Add snippet about how you shouldn't argue with dumb people on 4Chan."

Good job peasant, you sure showed me!
>>
>>25095970
No. They don't look white and they don't behave white. They have a genetic tendency towards violence and rape.
>>
>>25096528
You really are stupid. He is clear when he's talking about race and when he's talking about nationality. And you are even more stupid for feeling pride that your ancestors are from a country that totally didn't have peasants, only rich cultured intelligent patricians.
>>
No they arent, greeks and turks arent either.
>>
>>25095970
All jews and sandniggers with a hint of white.Except ops picture says big apple which means she's from New York.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
140 KB, 1920x1080
Alessia Cara could get it.

I like how she has this cute, girl next door look. I hope she never goes the slut route.
>>
File: c64203de (1).jpg (117 KB, 658x420) Image search: [Google]
c64203de (1).jpg
117 KB, 658x420
>>25097677

She's so fucking cute, do you think drake hit that?
>>
>>25095970
I'm Sardinian and I'm white as snow
>>
>>25097705
What the fuck do you think?
>>
Meranofag here.

Almost every italian under Tuscany is a sand-nigger. The others are white.

/thread
>>
In America, many black people have some unknown white ancestor because of slave rape so they're technically mixed race. Similarly, a lot of Italians have middle eastern or negroid ancestors from the past few hundred years. I mean they're dark because southern Italy is hot as fuck but its also because of interbreeding.
>>
>>25097717
Come stanno le capre?
>>
She's a big apple.
>>
Spaghetti niggers go away.
>>
>>25096066
This, the only true whites are Germanic and Nordic people with non-brown eyes and non-black hair.
>>
Italianbros, if you're not saying Ayy, Ooh and Fuggetabowt it at every opportunity, until people can't tell of you're joking or not, you're wasting your gifts.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.