[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >23, gay nerd kid >drinking again before heading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1428960686697.jpg (95 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1428960686697.jpg
95 KB, 447x444
>be me
>23, gay nerd kid
>drinking again before heading to the gay bar
>have a fucked up attraction to guys over 40+ only
>been content with it and have had no problems since I ventured out of my bedroom at 19
>suddenly having deep feels of how this "phase" hasn't changed and I'm always going to want to bang dads

This shit is fucked up. No relationship with someone twice my age would ever work in the long term so what's the point of even bothering, it's all temporary lust-fueled fun. Not to mention the entire scenario is fucked, a 20 something year old fag committing to a 40+ yr old man. Even being in my shoes, if I was to see that, I would think it's odd.

I don't even know why the fuck I'm posting this here, I've never visited this board as a matter of fact, I just thought I could potentially share my feels with some anons as I sip away at this cliche vodka fag drink. Hi
>>
File: 1447357168994.jpg (56 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1447357168994.jpg
56 KB, 645x773
>>25095952

>I feel bad about fucking strangers who happened to be old

Not sure what I'm supposed to share about this feel.
>>
We're just gonna call you a faggot here. I think you'd have a better discussion in lgbt
>>
have u tried not being a faggot?
>>
>>25095969
Idm if you call me a faggot, I embrace it if anything. Lgbt shit is cancerous shit, I hate fags who embrace their gayness.

>>25095966
Not so much that, I'm just caught up over the fact I can never invest in anyone worthwhile due to the fucked up age gap
>>
>>25096002
>I hate fags who embrace their gayness.

Lol what. You're going out to gay bars to get fucked by random people. You're a typical example of a gay degenerate.

>Not so much that, I'm just caught up over the fact I can never invest in anyone worthwhile due to the fucked up age gap

The reason you can't invest in anyone is because you're gay and thus incapable of monogamy. I wouldn't worry about relationships
>>
don't worry OP, any type of relationship is possible in our degenerate age of 2015
at least you're getting laid, i'm a 21 year old flaming homosexual virgin
>>
>>25096016
Jfc rip your logic, I have no idea how you derived such conclusions from shit all context.

Gays being incapable of monogamy on the other hand I agree with
>>
>>25096052
it's really funny that you're the one having sex with random mature-aged men, I'm the one holding out for a monogomous relationship with a guy around my age yet I'm the cancerous one for embracing my faggotry
>>
>>25096089
I'm guessing you quoted the wrong person..

To each his own bro. I think you need to experience a little variety honestly. Yes, gay guys are generally promiscuous as shit sluts but it is what it is, and it's enjoyable in the right circumstances. I just hope for your sake you don't have any unrealistic expectations of a monogamous relationship that could potentially fall through.
>>
>>25096134
i expect to die alone and unloved
>>
File: 12385861.jpg (80 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
12385861.jpg
80 KB, 400x600
>>25096328
I don't know what I expected visiting this board. It's cliche and you'll hate me for saying it but life is what you make it anon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.