[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it has been 30 hours of sleep deprivation so far. At what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: praying girl.jpg (79 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
praying girl.jpg
79 KB, 480x640
So it has been 30 hours of sleep deprivation so far. At what time are you supposed to see funny things?
>>
>>25095895
I see things in the periphery of my vision before 30 hrs desu, senpai.
>>
32 or so is the longest I've gone and I didn't experience any hallucinations.
>>
>>25095907
I'm just more retarded than usual and my head hurts but everything else seems pretty normal
>>
By the third day during the daytime you should get some speedup of time and strange nerves.

You won't actually hallucinate for reals though.

I've done 6 days, and at worst things in the corner of my eye caught my attention.

I've had proper schizo hallucinations, and plenty of drug experience.

It just isn't what they say it do.
>>
I get auditory at 16hrs and visual after 40hrs
>>
>>25095895
Wow a whole 30 hours!

So hardcore.

Great thread!
>>
>>25095895
30 hours isn't that hard, done it a few times when I couldn't sleep on an international flight.

I think it takes 5-7 days before you start seeing things. I wouldn't risk the brain damage though
>>
I went 32 hours and felt fine, just tired.

Had a 10/10 sleep afterwards though, I might do it more often.
>>
>>25095987
Pls don't bully it's my first time doing it on purpose.
>>25095930
>You wouldn't actually hallucinate for reals
Really? Doesn't seem worth it then.
>>
>>25095930
>6 days
What did you have to put in your body to do that? Jesus that sounds painful.
>>
>>25095895
>30 hours
wew lad hardcore

>>25096120
A M P H E T A M I N E S

C
O
C
A
I
N
E
>>
>>25096143
Literally cheating.
>>
I can't see why anyone would want to do this. I ended up staying up 40 hours straight due to having to move and work a double.

All I remember was being at work getting angry at everything; unable to focus and unable to process information. It was awful.
>>
>>25095895
At 38 hours I was transported to another universe the second I closed my eyes. Hang in there OP it was an awesome feeling especially once you get some sleep after 40ish hours lf being up.
>>
>>25096143
>A M P H E T A M I N E S
>C
>O
>C
>A
>I
>N
>E
why

I'm serious, even on the drugs, sounds painful. Why would you do this recreationally and voluntarily? A couple days, sure, 2hxc4me, but even that messed up you still realize you have to sleep at some point.
>>
>>25095930
>at worst things in the corner of my eye caught my attention.
This desu, I've stayed up for 8 days and only get things in corner of vision and staring at surfaces/textures would make the look funny/wavy.
>>
I stayed up like 43 hours and felt normal all of the time.
>>
yeah you are right up there op. as u near 40 hours you will feel like nothing is real and you're floating through a dreamscape. at least that's how i felt when i did it at age 13 or 14. the only other time i stayed up longer was when i tried meth the first time a few years ago. that shit was way different though i wasn't even tired just needed a halfwake half sleep recharge for 3 or 4 hours after being up 3 days on end. literally the most peaceful ive ever felt probably.
>>
I don't sleep deprivate on purpose but my unvoluntary record is 38 hours. I just felt a bit tired, rest was normal.
>>
>>25095895
>At what time are you supposed to see funny things?
I never had this happen.

Most I really had was microsleeps and my speech turning into gibberish.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.