[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey alchies get in here. When was the last time you had a sober
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 20140907_235701.jpg (482 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
20140907_235701.jpg
482 KB, 1224x1632
Hey alchies get in here.

When was the last time you had a sober night?
>>
>When was the last time you had a sober night?
I don't remember that, anon, jeez.
>>
>>25095376
nail
>>
>>25095394
I know, it's actually an old picture.

My hands are more manicured now, I just didn't feel like taking a picture.
>>
>alcoholic
>drinks beer
>>
Tonight and every night until Wednesday when I get paid. Best I can hope for is a bud light bottle at work before I go home.

This sucks and my depression is coming out in full force.
>>
>>25095413
I keep a case of it around, I drink more whiskey than beer.
>>
>>25095376
How's that brew, bretty much all my alcohol experience is what Walmart stocks, and out West at least they don't stock Nordeast.

Back in the summer I had a shitty ex-bestfriend-turned-asshole (he fell for the "vaginas are perfect people" trap, basically his gf lied about stuff and told him I did pretty much everything short of raping her). Until he moved out, I slowly increased my alcohol consumption until I drank every night for over a month, I was unable to be happy in my own goddamn house until the poor whipped bastard and his cunt left. It started to take some pretty serious tolls, professionally and socially.
>>
>>25095439
It's local for me, and it's $10 for a 12 pack.
It's mediocre, I prefer it to yuengling. miles better than budweiser or miller.
>>
>>25095376
>>25095439
Also, building a bar currently. Should have it finished by tomorrow evening, probably ready for use (final clearcoats dried and all) tomorrow. Fridge and all the tools of the trade behind the bar, too. So that probably won't help the whole 'alcoholism' front.
>>
>TFW it gets out that you're an alcoholic at work
>Feeling sick or tired in the morning? HUNGOVER
>Make a mistake or feeling out of it at night? DRINKING BEFORE WORK
>Low on cash? SPENT ALL YOUR MONEY ON BOOZE

Like fucking shit, I ain't 21 anymore I know how to handle my drinking and budget it.
>>
>>25095462
>miller
I drink it all the time, but only because it's almost as cheap as soda and goes down so easily I don't even taste the alcohol anymore. If you want to get drunk on beer (and beer's the drink of choice if it's any social event or I'm doing shop work while drinking), it's one of the cheapest.

Fastest is probably a heavier double IPA or something, SN Torpedos are my choice for that, but I'm a lightweight too so a little Torpedo goes a long way for me.
>>
File: 2015-12-12 19.45.58.jpg (249 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-12 19.45.58.jpg
249 KB, 720x960
>>25095507
>tfw working construction
>tfw drinking on the job is encouraged as often as not
didn't help my alcoholism but it did make the workday go by quicker.
>>
>>25095525
I started drinking when I was 20 when I worked in a kitchen for one of the busiest places in our state. The workload was so stressful that we'd do shots as a group between the rushes of tickets and had beer on tap when we closed.

Four of us would go through a 30 pack and pint of Jameson daily after work before leaving to go drink more at home.
>>
Began at 9 am today and will keep it going.
>>
>>25095508

Fastest is drinking hard alcohol.
But double IPAs are my favorite because I can taste it and they usually have 6%+ alcohol.
>>
>>25095549
>beer on tap when we closed
That sounds awesome. Sorry about your shitty job and alcoholism though.

>>25095558
Torpedo's something like 7.1, I hear you, if a beer's not a cheap shitty domestic like Miller (so I can down it in one or two throws and open another) it almost doesn't feel like I'm drinking anything alcoholic. As in, the buzz hits so slowly, it might take hours for me to feel nice and inebriated.

Someone was pushing Kona Big Waves on me pretty evangelically once, I tried a six-pack but it barely even felt alcoholic.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.