[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know you don't have to be a loser when youre alone but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: 1450277321905.jpg (46 KB, 456x461) Image search: [Google]
1450277321905.jpg
46 KB, 456x461
You know you don't have to be a loser when youre alone but most of you guys are
There are some cool people here who get it but Jesus fucking Christ there are so many faggots here you just don't want to talk to
Why can't we just not have a bunch of people here who say "t-that f-fe-feel w-when youre ugly :("
It's just lame, go cry somewhere you little baby
Being alone doesnt make you a massive pussy who doesnt know how to make a place interesting you guys probably dont have friends because youre just that gay and express it over here. We should get some more funny threads, more epic robot feels. More threads about robots doing silly things that make being alone so cool. But instead all of you try hards do the opposite and talk about how to make robots even more gay and depressed and how nothing is funny. Nothing is ever cool. Living is stupid.
If you feel that way just kill yourself, because yeah, you are pretty lame
Now clean the blood out your vaginas and quit being pussies already
>>
>>25095298

this is a perfect pic related to text
>>
Akari is fucking adorable. I want to buy her some ice cream!
>>
>>25095298
>More threads about robots doing silly things that make being alone so cool.
The fuck are you on about? Fuck off.
>>
>>25095298

>16
>Have a strong BDSM fetish
>Decide to have a wank
>Tie up my legs and gag myself with rope
>Cum buckets
>Leave my room to get some water
>Brother walks by and gives me a dirty look
>Go into the bathroom
>See a huge red line around me mouth, clearly showing I had been gagged

No wonder he doesn't really talk to me much.
>>
>>25095405
Sorry, lets make /r9k/ "post and act like youre talking to a bunch of therapist" instead of a family friendly board
>>
>>25095426
Are you drunk or something? Serious question because I can't understand anything you're saying.
>>
>>25095445
Ok retard let me break it down for you
/r9k/ is not /adv/ for people who don't want advice
People come here, act like theyre talking to someone who actually cares how sad they are, even though it's an anonymous board, rather than acting like this is a board full of friends.
If you had a bunch of robot friends, wouldn't you tell jokes and be relatable and cool? Would you actually just sit with them all day and talk about how you'll never get a girlfriend?
Do you get it, tardbrains?
>>
>>25095467
I don't see what any of that has to do with being "family friendly," but okay. If you don't like it, why are you here? And why do keep saying "we" when you clearly don't consider yourself a robot?
>>
>>25095298
>More threads about robots doing silly things that make being alone so cool.
Like what? Also the fact that you used "epic" unironically makes me think you're underage.
>>
>>25095509
If I posted a LOLcat would you say "wow this guy is 12 years old confirmed!"
>>
>>25095524
I probably would, yeah.
Thanks for confirming that you're a troll
>>
>>25095531
Thanks for confirming that youre stupid and dont know how to detect slight "irony"
No one says epic anymore you crusty old hag
>>
>>25095553
>dont know how to detect slight "irony"
it would be easier to detect your written sarcasm if you had some decent writing ability.
>>
is this ironic seriousness
>>
>>25095562
epic Iol
>>
>>25095583
Im surprised that got past the robot.
>>
>>25095607
epic loI
>>
>>25095625
epic lo|
>>
>>25095298
>normalfags bitching that we dont make enough memes
Stop pretending like you've been browsing here for more than a month
>>
>>25095298

Despite whiny faggots picking at details trying to undermine you, you're not wrong. There's too much wallowing in self pity combined with a fuckton of hypocrisy. Others have made threads stating the opposite tho, needs to be more welcoming to feels, normie spectrums etc. I'm more on your line tho. I gather wizchan might be more like that but unfortunately it seems pretty stale there.
>>
This is literally the man up argument in new form, I know it makes me quite insufferable sometimes but I should not have to put on a mask to be approved of. That's a tragedy in its own right. Try to be tolerant of people who hold opinions that differ from your own.. writing people off like this for not being like you makes you a bigot. Matters of opinion. I understand where you are coming from though. Complaining is complaining. I try not to go groanzone too much.
>>
>>25095671
>combined with a fuckton of hypocrisy
like what?
>>
>>25095671
>Others have made threads stating the opposite tho, needs to be more welcoming to feels
OP literally just said he wants more "epic robot feels"
>>
>>25095696

It's a spectrum of sorts. You have all these different people here, like...

1. that one guy who's 27 or something, have been in 2 relationships and now haven't had or been intimate with anyone in a couple of years and whines like ffffffuuuuuuuuuckkkk about it

2. then comes Chad Mcnormie and moans about not getting laid in a week

3. then there's some guy who've never even gotten close to a female at all, and is miserable about it

4. meanwhile some solitary grandmaster wizard who've gone his whole life without ever being bothered by it watches

and so 1 is massively annoyed by 2 and 3 feels like getting spat in the face reading 1 and 2's moans, while 4 doesn't even have a clue what they're whining about
>>
>tfw I'm not weird enough for most of r9k (I would probably hate most of you) but my life story is just as shitty

I would have been a normie if it wasn't for crippling mental illness.
>>
>>25095829
what mental illness do you have, anon?
>>
>>25095809
>Despite whiny faggots picking at details trying to undermine you
>>
>>25095846
That isn't "picking at details" you fucking imbecile. Go drink bleach.
>>
>>25095298
>If you feel that way just kill yourself, because yeah, you are pretty lame
>mfw I ordered gift wrapped exit bag parts for christmas
>>
>>25095625
how has this not been posted

great post m8
>>
>>25095845

A terribly bad personality disorder (NPD, I realize this makes me a dubious source for anything to do with myself and I hate it) combined with severe anxiety and depression. My life is like that episode of spongebob where he tries to go without water except my water is adulation/praise.

Thanks for caring.
>>
File: 135703103419l.jpg (56 KB, 482x404) Image search: [Google]
135703103419l.jpg
56 KB, 482x404
>>25095748

>tfw no gf, oh god I want someone so badly I'm gonna kill myself
>misogyny, everyone's a roastie, don't go near them

>>25095809
Ah yea, but that's "epic feels", not just "more feels", surely you see what I'm getting at, no?
>>
>>25095879
Someone with taste enough to appreciate Yui shouldn't an hero.
>>
File: 1450022179554.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450022179554.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
This is now a Yuru Yuri thread!
>>
>>25095298
>Jesus fucking Christ there are so many faggots here you just don't want to talk to
You're one of them. Get the fuck off /r9k/ you retard. You're clearly not welcome here.
>>
>>25095892
Wow, its almost like everyone on /r9k/ isn't one person, and their opinions and views vary from person to person.
Seriously, you must be a special kind of retard to accuse an entire board of being hypocrites because they don't all share the same opinion. Fucking kill yourself, you waste of air.
>>
>>25095892
surely you see what I'm getting at, no?
I think I get that you're a shitposter
>>
>>25095906
no it isn't

weeb
>>
>>25095939

Whoah calm there one sperg man, I can tell you're not here much, when you browse this board a lot for a very long period you'll get a grasp of the scale of it all and you'll also find plenty of single posters who express both opinions.
>>
>>25095988
I actually do browse this board a lot, I haven't encountered people that hold conflicting opinions outside of a few retards, but that goes for any board or website in general. Don't know why you're trying to act like the entire board is hypocrites, its a fucking anonymous board.
>>
>>25095891
How bad is your anxiety? What can't you do because of it?
>>
>>25096074

Dude, it's far more common here than most other places, it just is.
>>
>>25096082

It's quite bad. Don't worry about it, just live your life and be happy.

Maybe share in my feelings for one brief second. I want you to feel my disdain for weird/awkward people (like that weird kid in your psychology class who won't stop talking about military history) despite being a shit. Do you feel that? Good.
>>
>>25096127
>Dude, it's far more common here than most other places
Prove it. And while you're at it, prove that a significant number of posters here are hypocrites.
Oh wait you can't, because those posters are likely different fucking people.
Now fuck off.
>>
>>25096160

You know full well noone's going to sit around here and take thousands of screenshots of such incidents just for the sake of shutting you up. Still doesn't change that I'm right though.
>>
>>25096144
I just want to know about it since I'm yourbiggestfan. I normally do have those feels for those types of people.
>>
>>25096209
>i have absolutely no evidence that im right, nor will i make any attempt to acquire evidence.
>Still doesn't change that I'm right though.
Fuck you. You took a position that could not be defended and are trying to save face, pathetically. Keep on backpedaling you fucking loser. A surefire way to spot a newfag is to see them accuse an entire board of being hypocrites because they dont share the same opinions, as if the board is one single entity. Go fuck yourself with a shovel.
>>
>>25096144
>tfw a typical hateful normalfag is inflicted with mental illness
Sweet justice.
>>
>>25096318

>something that won't be proven can't be correct
>all this mad
>all these projections

None of what you said changes anything really. I'm still very correct in my statement.
>>
>>25096433
>I'm still very correct in my statement.
No, you're not. There is nothing to back up your claim. Why the fuck do you think you're right? You're not.
>>
>>25096491

I see it far too often to dismiss it as "marginal behaviour". I'm not gonna spend a fuckload of time gathering up proof, not to mention it's an insanely boring task. Sorry you disagree with me, but that's just the way it goes some times. I'm off for some hours now, you have a nice day anon-san!
>>
>>25096683
>I see it far too often to dismiss it as "marginal behaviour".
its not anything like that. Its just different people who have different views and opinions on things. Only a retard would look at a thread and say "Ah-ha! these posts aren't all in agreement with each other! Everyone on this board must be a hypocrite!" You haven't unlocked some grand secret to /r9k/ or stumbled upon revelation of the century or whatever. Its not just that i disagree with you, you're just flat out wrong. Sorry.
>>
>>25096729

Negative, it's often from the very same poster, even in the same one post. I'm 100% correct. Now I really need to go.
>>
>>25096766
>Negative, it's often from the very same poster, even in the same one post. I'm 100% correct.
I don't believe you, so you're wrong.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.