[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder to tell your parents you love them and that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1421199014398.jpg (63 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
1421199014398.jpg
63 KB, 1024x575
Just a reminder to tell your parents you love them and that you appreciate them. Spend one hour with them and eat dinner. My dad's gone as of 7 pm EST. Now it's 2am and I can't sleep .. Trying to remember the last things I said to him. Wish I could have made him proud before he died. Tell your parents you love them, end of my rant.
>>
Nigger please. Bloc original
>>
Shit man, I'm sorry.
>>
>>25095306
>this has literally never been posted on /r9k/ since the robot came back
>>
That sucks ass OP. My condolences.

Just keep on working hard in life. You'll find that (good) parents are proud of even the stupidest and most simplest shit you do. So for them just keep it up, stay in school, get a decent job, whatever the flying fuck floats your boat. Just don't get deeply depressed about it forever and end up losing time.

I know it's all easier said and done but yeah.
>>
File: Dallas.jpg (31 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
Dallas.jpg
31 KB, 800x640
>>25095275

PAIN IS MENTAL, GET UP!
>>
Thanks for the words of wisdom.. all this shaming about the way I treat my mother is starting to work. She did nothing to deserve me being this much of a fuckup. I just wish she pushed harder.. my mother can't into tough love. I need to do better for her.
>>
>>25095275
>Tell your parents you love them
Why would I do that? My dad was a violent drunk that beat me and my mom.

Real father figure = you are a normie.
>>
File: 1418392862002.png (286 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1418392862002.png
286 KB, 500x497
>>25095275

My condolences OP.

My thoughts are with you man...
>>
You have it backwards OP. Pain is objective and the drawing agrees with it.

This is what I took from it:

>parent wolf - over9000arrows
>baby wolf - 1 arrow
>parent wolf alive - lots of pain
>baby wolf dead - little pain before death and now none.

Unless their nerves aren't functioning appropriately or their brains have developed or exist with fundamental differences that handle pain, obviously papa/mama wolf is in a lot more agony, mental (perhaps) and physical.

>so kill yourself
>>
>>25095275
how did he die, anon? sorry for your loss. mine died when i was 14
>>
My dad can eat shit and die for what I care. I would have killed him myself if I wasn't such a pussy.
>>
File: 1446143592516.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446143592516.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
My fahter died this summer , yesterday i dreamed that he was alive and we were arguing as allways.
>>
>2015
>talking to parents
stay cucked homos
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.