[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really wanna end life but too lazy to read on methods and shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 4da60b_5440289.jpg (136 KB, 1080x1541) Image search: [Google]
4da60b_5440289.jpg
136 KB, 1080x1541
just take a knife and slit my throat?

4th semester of university starts in 2 weeks, i used to be a 4.0 gpa uni student but in the mental state i'm in since the past months,,i'd even fail out of high school

parents won't let me take time off. School won't let me take time off. + 999999 other things that make my situation harder to deal with. Gpa was destroyed this semester, people lost faith in me and i lost faith in myself

There's a specific health reason for the which i fell so low. i was doing very well before that,anyway,the damage is done,things look like they'll only get worse from now on. i just wanna end it before it gets worse and i become even more miserable

so slit troath? jump off a building?
>>
>>25095159
I'd say exit bag in a remote area. Make sure no one will find you for at least 10 hours.
>>
Here you go, pham.

http://lostallhope.com

Enjoy your death.
>>
>>25095204
>>25095204
>>25095204
exit bag?what is that
>>
>>25095221
>>25095221
i'm already on that site but theres no info on cutting your throat. It's like the method that recquires the less effort

Theres knifes everywhere, i just gotta take one and stab yourself in the neck. I wanna know how to do it well tho and what i'm in for
>>
File: image.jpg (590 KB, 1598x1197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
590 KB, 1598x1197
>get gun (see pic related before saying you can't buy one either you lazy faggot)
>place inside mouth
>press up against the roof of your mouth, you're aiming for the brain stem here
>pull trigger or slam pipe
>>
>Go to Mexico
>Bribe veterinarian for Nembutal
>Drink with a chaser of whiskey
>Enjoy your one way ticket to the Aborigine dreamtime
>>
>>25095289
i'm in canada quebec, i really doubt i can get one.I dont even have the money to get one

Can you go to shooting ranges and shoot yourself?
>>
>>25095338
Read the fucking picture you mongoloid. It's instructions on how to build a gun, not buy one.
>>
>>25095387
Holy shit this looks complicated , i guess hanging or jumping off a building seem like the best ideas.....

anyone ever tried hanging himself?
>>
>>25095286
You're in for a lot of fucking pain, you dolt. Do NOT cut your own throat. Look up faster and painless suicide methods!
>>
>>25095159
Don't try the knife in the throat, I tried stabbing myself through several times and I always pussied out.

My advice is just power through, it's not worth killing yourself over. You're over 18 and can make your own decisions. Get a job so you don't have to deal with parents. As far as the school not letting you take time off, I don't know what you can do there because I don't know the situation.
>>
>b-but they wont let me take time off

fuck them, youre a grown man, take time off.
>>
>>25095443
You're fucking retarded. Literally all you have to do is get a pipe, end cap for a pipe, nail, and another pipe. Drill a hole in the middle of the thicker pipe' send cap and put the nail through it. Then screw the Endcap back on and place your shell inside the other pipe. To fire you simply slam the pipes together like so
http://youtu.be/WwCP2Og__Go
>>
I stuck between washing down sleeping pills with a bottle of Rum or slitting wrist to elbow with a blade
>>
>>25095665
Lol, you're just attention whoring. You don't actually want to die, you want attention. Fuck you.
>>
>>25095665
you hesitat on both?

anyone knows some suicide forums with good info?
>>
>>25095665
Neither will kill you, get bent.
>>
Even if you've got a serious medical condition, there's a non-zero chance at happiness. Self-termination is the option you take when you're out of options, and you aren't.
>>
>>25095720
he's not op,i'm op

no i'm not attention whoring. If i was, i'd tell my friends and family about my intent to commit suicide
>>
>>25095720

I never get when people say this. So what if he wants attention? If someone is using suicide to get attention something is very wrong and they could use your help to fix it.
>>
>>25095777
He's just an edgy teen.
>>
>>25095838
and why do you think so???.
>>
>>25095838

That is not a legitimate response to my claim.
>>
File: 1442444845603.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1442444845603.png
9 KB, 362x358
>>25095159
tie an anvil with a rope to the neck and then throw it out the window while driving at 100 mph
>>
>>25095897
Because I use to think the same way when I was 17.

>>25095903
Sorry. It's mostly edgy people that say things like that.
>>
>>25095955
>Because I use to think the same way when I was 17.

And here you are.
>>
>still replying
Goddamn, come off it lads.

Remember to do a flip when you jump, OP. Oh wait, you fucking won't. You'll cry a little, go to bed, wake up and deal with it. Like everybody else.
>>
File: B5BSVqH.png (581 KB, 599x825) Image search: [Google]
B5BSVqH.png
581 KB, 599x825
>>25095972
wow rude

original
>>
>>25096004
>I feel badly so everybody else should, too

I never get you people. I'm of the opposite mindset. Whenever I feel bad, I want other people to feel good.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.