[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most cringeworthy normie school EVER!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 21616_full.jpg (30 KB, 509x351) Image search: [Google]
21616_full.jpg
30 KB, 509x351
Fuck this place and fuck these kids.

>95% of the school is white
>the black kids are entitled BLM warriors who hold people hostage when they don't have things their way
>everyone is fucking obsessed with memes and 9gag
>everyone is a SJW and the school shoves it's liberal SJW down everyone's throat
>all of the girls are typical pretty-faced fake ass party girls
>chads out the wazoo who act so fucking typically chaddy
>the school tries hard to get in on these memes because that's what the kids like. They're still doing harlem shake shit
>memes like troll face and le confident baby are plastered EVERYWHERE
>priorities are in all the WRONG places and fees are being wasted

Granted, I survived and graduated, but damn that was a huge wake up call.
>>
I dunno, K-State is pretty bad. Can't go out to the bars with friends around here without drunken fratboys either trying to pick up girls or throwing up the sidewalk. Every student I've worked with at my job has been obsessed with picking Stacey's between work and classes and getting stupid drunk.
>>
you just described college faggot
>>
File: east1.png (344 KB, 1524x1171) Image search: [Google]
east1.png
344 KB, 1524x1171
>>25095084
Harvey Mudd College. Land of the weirdos. Pic related.
>>
>>25095464
A guy I went to high school with went there and he was weird as fuck. Didn't wear shoes and just did shrooms all day but somehow had a 4.0 and 36 ACT
>>
File: 1449952489224.jpg (211 KB, 956x1280) Image search: [Google]
1449952489224.jpg
211 KB, 956x1280
>>25095084
Wow every college ever - the post
>>
>>25095084
come to UMBC. you will fit in more.

this is knida your fault. you went to a party school for fuck ups and frat bros who major in business and sluts who major in useless stuff.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.