[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>figured out girl I have a crush on has a bf and he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: a.jpg (27 KB, 700x395) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
27 KB, 700x395
>figured out girl I have a crush on has a bf and he's in a band
>CISA passed in the omnibus budget bill
>NBA team lost and played like shit
>can't escape fucking Star Wars marketing
>ate too much shit
I did some push ups and went for a walk at least
How was your day?
>>
Someone respond to my thread please
>>
My dad's out of the psych ward and I might be able to borrow my friend's truck to go see him. Or I've just got an impact wrench and some extra snow tires that I can put on my car. I was on my way to visit my dad in the hospital the other day, and this bitch sideswiped me in traffic. I asked her name, but she immediately wanted to call the police and wouldn't give me her insurance information. I'm glad that her entire front bumper fell off and that she has to pay for my repairs. What a cockroach of a soul she must have.
>>
>>25095109
>I asked her name, but she immediately wanted to call the police and wouldn't give me her insurance information
This is the legally wise thing to do
>>
>>25095153
Legally wise isn't best for society, anon. With a little more cooperation, I could have been on the road quicker and dealing with my business of a family in crisis.
Someone of lesser scruples might even get mad at that kind of behavior and might be out to get her after that.
>>
>>25095196
If we're talking about what's best for society we would probably euthanize people in psych wards.
>>
>>25095295
you'd euthanize ernest hemingway?
I think I'm leaving this thread now faggot
>>
>>25095313
no, but my point is sometimes people can morally justify looking out for themselves rather than doing what is best for society
>>
>>25095322
no, that's called being a fucking cockroach.
die in a fire and fuck off. picture your own head bloodied and decapitated and shat on. thank you and good night.
>>
>>25095346
dang rude
>>
>>25095360
ree, normie.
reee I say
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.