[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I spent my Friday night in the city with my girlfriend. We walked,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: meme.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
I spent my Friday night in the city with my girlfriend.

We walked, laughed, talked, and ate delicious food.

We finished the night snuggling. I massaged her back and neck, and she ran her fingers through my hair.

We both are in school with jobs we enjoy.

>yfw you'll never know the feeling of being wanted
>yfw you still think being NEET is the best possible lifestyle
>yfw you use a pissbottle because you're too lazy to walk to the bathroom
>>
>>25095018
>didn't get laid
>she probably said she "didn't feel like having sex"

You do realize you're most certainly getting cucked?
>>
>>25095037
we both live with parents. Unless parents are out of the house, sex isn't an option.

>I'm 20
>she's 18
>>
File: 1406638636018.gif (1016 KB, 322x166) Image search: [Google]
1406638636018.gif
1016 KB, 322x166
>>25095018
Why do I find none of this believable? I'll not fall for your trolling, robot.
>>
>>25095101
Okay you're still young. Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
I know all of these joys. I am not a normie really but I've found environments where I don't have to be, and I am happy. R9k motivates me not to be complacent.
>>
FUCK YOU
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU
YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>25095018
What do you get out of making this thread? Honestly?

I lose my ability to be jealous of you when I learn that you're some snotty kid bragging on 4chins about his first "girlfriend." Give me a fucking break.

Your childish relationship will end. But we'll always be better men than you, because at least we don't try to kick someone while he's down. I guess that makes you the robot.
>>
>>25095018
Wagey Ragey go Awagey.
No one cares about your fake story wagecuck.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.