[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a wizard anything level 36 dark sage reporting in i spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: 2ur9gtt.jpg (46 KB, 660x990) Image search: [Google]
2ur9gtt.jpg
46 KB, 660x990
Ask a wizard anything

level 36 dark sage reporting in
i spend my days doing cancer research and my nights drinking alone in a house I live in with two old men I met on craigslist rooms available listing

ask me anything!
>>
Are you gay? Why are you still a virgin? Do your friends and family know? What do people think of you? Are you rich?
>>
height/race/how would u rate yourself/penis size

even consider going to some asian country and trying your luck there

were u bullied heavily
>>
Tell me about your cancer research.

Have you considered using your knowledge to develop bioweapons?
>>
>>25094997
>Are you gay? Why are you still a virgin? Do your friends and family know? What do people think of you? Are you rich?
>gay
no hetero
>friends and family know
no friends, family probably suspect it but dont ask me about girlfriends or anything at this point
>What do people think of you?
my colleagues all love me, ask me out to have fun or lunch or drink all the time, always say i have to work, boss hates me though
>height/race/how would u rate yourself/penis size
5'11 king of manlets, asked if i was a celebrity last week buying coffee so definitely not ugly, penis is large, not long but girthy
>Tell me about your cancer research.
cancer isnt cured because of politics
also its a lot of horrific shit done to mice, i refuse to do in vivo work i work only in cells
>Have you considered using your knowledge to develop bioweapons?
no, im there to help the same people that rejected me due to genetic altruism
>>
>>25094981
Why not join some sort of society/group for cancer researchers? Don't you have hobbies? Why don't you know how to network?

It seems you are in some form of wagecuckery. You are working someone else, who is going to put his name on the final published paper.
>>
>>25095046
>Why not join some sort of society/group for cancer researchers?
dont care anymore, people are absolute shit, all harbor evil, want nothing to do with them personally anymore
>Don't you have hobbies?
i read 4chan to get a handle on whats going on with society and politics and culture, i like to listen to music, other than that all i have is work
>Why don't you know how to network?
networking is for normies
>It seems you are in some form of wagecuckery.
no i have a large inheritance in terms of property if i want to sell it, just make enough to pay the bills now is enough
>You are working someone else, who is going to put his name on the final published paper.
I do my own projects and will be first author on them if published, its why i put up with my evil boss
>>
im a 18 year old girl and i wud fuck you. firstly what is your race? i really only like arabs
>>
>>25095074
>im a 18 year old girl and i wud fuck you. firstly what is your race? i really only like arabs
hello male 4chan poster, i wish you luck in your search for your arabian wizard but it is not I
>>
>>25095074
Aren't their a bunch of camps filled with military age males in Europe. Why don't you visit one of those in the evening?
>>
>>25095121
>Aren't their a bunch of camps filled with military age males in Europe.
Is that what its like in Europe these days? Refugee camps everywhere?
>>
What kind of education do you have, and were you interested in science as a teen?

Do you own any firearms?
>>
>>25095177
>What kind of education do you have, and were you interested in science as a teen?
PhD
no as a teen i was interested in weed and skateboards
>Do you own any firearms?
no mr. nsa my only guns are the bismark and yamato ~points to biceps~
>>
>replies to everyone but me including people who posted like 15 minutes after me with DETAILED responses
>a literally 36 year old VIRGIN doesnt want to answer my questions, even after he explicitly said you could ask him anything twice in the op

you deserve being alone
>>
>>25095240
check this one i answered everything
>>25095072

dont be mad bro were all gonna make it
>>
>>25095000
>were u bullied heavily
missed this question
not "heavily" but I have issues with trusing supposed friends due to past experiences
>>
>>25095279
>even consider going to some asian country and trying your luck there

i believe you also missed this question

i also believe you are a fucking retard

btw ive heard of dudes in their mid 20's and still kv, go to like philippenes or thailand and just fkn SWIM in females

might as well give it a shot if u actually want to lose it

oh, and one last question

do you even want to lose your virginity or get in a relationship?
>>
What's the closest you've been to a female and how long ago was it?
>>
>>25095378
>>even consider going to some asian country and trying your luck there
shit my bad

no i havent, im close to leaving everything behind and travelling the world so asia is on the agenda sure, seems so strange though, typical failed white guy escape, but not against it
>i also believe you are a fucking retard
dont be salty
>btw ive heard of dudes in their mid 20's and still kv, go to like philippenes or thailand and just fkn SWIM in females
not interested in "losing it" though
>do you even want to lose your virginity or get in a relationship?
yes, but only in some fantasy version of true love and happiness ever after american dream lie i was told as a child
>>
>>25094981
>cancer research
I hope you at least know that the whole medical industrial complex is dedicated to rigging medical science, censoring information, and controlling every other aspect of medicine so that doctors are required to put cancer patients on treatments that relieve symptoms, while at the same time making their cancer worse and ultimately killing them within a few months-years.

Chemo and radiation kill people and don't cure cancer, but it is profitable. This is literally like The Matrix, Get cancer, get plugged into machines that kill you slowly so the hospital can sucks on the teat of your insurance provider. All cancers can be cured or reduced to manageable level with essential oils, juicing, antioxidants, detoxing, herbal medicine, deep tissue release, and chiropractic manipulation/applied kinesiology.

Nearly every medication causes cancer as a side effect if taken long term. Eating too many GMOs, sugar, wheat, holding your cell phone up to your brain, cell phone towers, and many other things commonly accepted as integral parts of modern life cause cancer. All the PCBs and mercury in the ocean, all the vehicle exhaust, industrial fumes and coal power emissions in the air, all the carageenan, canola oil, soy protein isolate, MSG, growth hormone and antibiotics in the food supply. Not to mention all the exposed rocks on earths surface that are naturally high in radon and asbestos.

Fucking everything causes cancer, most of you will get it because you neglect your bodies and do whatever doctors tell you. If you want to not get cancer, live an anti-cancer lifestyle, protect yourself, eat superfoods and probiotics that strengthen your immune system and all other aspects of your body's immune system, but don't get too obsessed with it, just be vigilant.
>>
>>25095418
>What's the closest you've been to a female and how long ago was it?
Had a beautiful girl spread eagle naked in front of me at age 16, told her i didnt have a rubber and she said she didnt care, rolled over and went to sleep because i didnt have any feelings for her

and spent the rest of my life being rejected by girls/women i have intellectual/emotional connection with so i can watch them marry/fuck/hook up with guys uglier/shorter/dumber than me just because they are carefree non-virgins that know how to play the game
>>
>>25095563
>I hope you at least know that the whole medical industrial complex is dedicated to rigging medical science, censoring information, and controlling every other aspect of medicine so that doctors are required to put cancer patients on treatments that relieve symptoms, while at the same time making their cancer worse and ultimately killing them within a few months-years.
Spoken like a layperson
the real problem is clinic is so far divorced from basic molecular biology that you have doctors prescribing medication based on what gives the least side effects and not what treats the mutatioal basis of oncogenesis

not even going to entertain the rest of your diatribe
>>
hey im almost drunk enough to sleep uneasily until i go do hungover experiments tomorrow last opportunity for insight

also i work at one of the highest ranked medical research institutions in the world FYI
>>
>>25095639
would you date me robobloxbloxblox
>>
>>25095695
show me those tiitties biatch
>>
REMINDNDS ME A CHILDHOOD MEMORY
>>
>>25095710
if you leave your email i will,
after hearing you go full autism about science
>>
>>25095695
>would you date me robobloxbloxblox
are you a shy genius hermit virgin girl that devotes her life to bettering humanity?

oh wait that doesnt exist in this corrupt world?
>>25095719
so thirsty...
>>
>>25095733
whatever you're in another continent, leave email receive tits or just dont lol
>>
>>25095753
tits on the internet are like water in the ocean

~water everywhere and not a drop to drink~
>>
>>25095041
>cancer isnt cured because of politics
lol ie "we aren't being given unlimited resources"
>>
>>25095822
no faggot

you have PhDs with decades of experience making less than janitors, making half as much as HR
I work 80 hours a week doing actual research whereas assholes make twice as much as me work 40 hours a week to submit a few forms and emails
not to mention all the wine and cheese parties so PIs can schmooze on the bottom floor while people trying to make a difference are exposing themselves to chemicals and viruses 3 floors up
you dont know shit!
>>
>>25095859
just go independent if the man is keeping you down
>>
>>25095901
>just go independent if the man is keeping you down
i aint gon let no cracka keep my single cell sequencing down nigga
>>
>>25095922
seriously if the only thing in the way of a cancer cure is politics you should be fighting the politics instead of doing research.
>>
>>25095753
[email protected]
Send tits here
>>
i'm working on a phd in anthropology

i feel like i've been on vacation for years.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.