[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /biggest problem/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: b13_thumb2[1].jpg (81 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
b13_thumb2[1].jpg
81 KB, 520x520
Who /biggest problem/ here?
>>
>19
>Search up a fetish roleplay on Omegle
>Meet this chick into the same shit as me
>She's 16
>Start talking to her
>She starts acting really affectionate toward me
>Eventually talk over skype
>She won't stop ranting on and on about how cute I am
>Connect really well with her, but feel sketchy because of age difference
>She basically falls in love with me in 2 days
>Pretty much considers me her boyfriend
>She says she was raped a few years ago
>Really supportive of her, says she's basically never met anyone like me
>Says "when we meet, you're mine"
>Feel like she's gonna send me nudes soon
>Terrified because she's underage

So... basically, I've got an underaged girl completely in love with me who will probably send me cheese pizza of herself in the next few days and desperately wants to fuck me.

Wat do?
>>
>>25095054
In most US states you can get away with this if you don't go bragging about it to everyone you know. With an age gap that small consent laws ain't a big problem. Just don't keep pictures on your computer.
>>
>>25095054
Why're you shitting up my thread nigga
>>
Hell yes! Biggest problem is one of the only things I really look forward to out of my week
It's so comfy just to chill out with some vidya listening to them argue about stupid shit
>>
>>25095550
What's your favorite episode?

Do you listen to the bonus episodes?
>>
An /r9k/ classic
https://youtu.be/T0xoKiH8JJM
>>
Maddox has become extremely tiresome. It's hard to put up with his bullshit at this point.
>>
Anyone mind sharing the latest Bonus episode? I've got the other 12 to offer in return/
>>
>>2509601
i wouldn't say I have a favorite episode but more favorite moments which are
>dick shitting in his dad's pants
>a government so small you can't even see it
>mysterious coconuts history voicemails
>Angelo's mom
>literally any time Maddox gets really angry

And no I don't listen to the bonus episodes because I'm too cheap
>>
>>25096125
What're you GAY?
>>
I think Boisterous is getting a lot better recently, now that he's stopped shouting into the mic every opportunity he gets.
Still my favourite podcast, love it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.