[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: feel.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
11 KB, 645x773
ok robots. tell me the last time you truly loved somebody.
>>
>>25094769
never. love is shit.
>>
File: Filipina-girl-new.jpg (32 KB, 496x372) Image search: [Google]
Filipina-girl-new.jpg
32 KB, 496x372
>>25094769

>Meet a cute grill freshman year of college
>From the Philippines, really short, really religious, total nerd
>Clearly a virgin
>Talk to her about life and shit for hours on end, have so many heart to hearts
>Feel like she may be the girl who could save me from the sheer bitterness
>Eventually tell her I have a thing for her
>She rejects me
>Says the feeling isn't mutual
>Says she just wants to be friends
>Go back to my room and cry for like an hour

A week or so ago
>Meet her again
>She hugs me every time we meet, mostly just because she feels bad for me
>Talks to me about this faggot friend of hers (let's call him Kyle)
>Says she spent lots of time with him
>Says he asked her to be his girlfriend
>Tells me she said the feeling was mutual, be she eventually decided to just be friends with him
>Died a little inside
>Came back to my room to find like 4 of my friends there
>Tell them the story
>End it with the following:

"I died a little inside, but I was so fucking happy she rejected Kyle too. I don't give a shit about their happiness.

Fuck you, Kyle. Suck a dick, choke on it, and kill yourself. If I can't have her, nobody can."
>>
>>25095172
same shit happened to me. the only difference is this bitch looked like courtney love. i share this feel with you mate
>>
>>25095848

He was just another poor bastard who made the same mistakes that I did, but god damn, I'm happy he got to suffer the way I suffered.
>>
>>25094769
Highschool. Been several years. Fuckin turned around and never looked back
>>
>>25094769

Well the first time was with some druggie, who I did copious amounts of drugs with.
When I come into my room one day my friend are all there and one of them says, "I think you should stop man she doesn't give a shit about you".
At first I was confused and wondered why he was bringing this up. Then he said "put your ear by the wall".
As I did I could hear her moaning. It was her and my ex best friend having a wrestling match.
I was devastated because this means that she lied to me, said she loved me just to use me.
Best friend doesn't care he just wants to fuck her.
I think I'm over it but when someone mentions her name or my ex best friends I cringe.

The next girl came on to me super strong. I made a rule to not get attached to any girl ever again after that.
This other girl just kept on, even sleeping in my bed with me.
The moment I decide to open up about myself.
She loses interests starts ignoring me then goes to a wrestling match with my other friend.
I knew I shouldn't have broken my rule but I did and I have no one else to blame but myself.
It didn't really hurt me honestly, I guess because I wasn't really involved with her like the first girl. Also the fact that it turns out she's a slut anyways.

Now I just find it hard to put in any effort, I just focus on myself. Not gonna lie I've trieded but it just comes off awkward so I stop to save myself from embarrassment.
>>
Few months ago, we shared all kinds of stuff and she had a boyfriend, we ended up fucking and the day after she said she couldn't continue this sort of thing and we had to stop.

The next day she starts up with my friend and I've been wanting to kill myself ever since
>>
I'm still in love with a friend, I guess. We were best friends at some point, well lately I found out she still considers me one, but since she got a lot more work and stress lately, starting a lifestyle similar to what I've been doing for over a year now, we've been a bit distanced.
She's not particularly cute looks wise, and is kind of weird personality wise, but she's genuinely well-meaning, polite, with a funny sense of humor plus we have a lot of mutual hobbies and similar tastes. She helped me out quite a bit thorough our friendship, and we got really close. When I confessed to her a year ago she said it's not that she's not attracted to me but she's not going to get into a relationship with anybody for reasons that I found out later. She's still a KV.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.