[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the one girl I've ever met that stabbed into my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: .....jpg (79 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
79 KB, 900x900
This was the one girl I've ever met that stabbed into my soul with kindness, she said just the right words that made me question myself existentially, it was all bare and brutal, every little thing about her was like some divine entity sent her down onto the Earth to pierce the darkness in my soul with a tender and sweet yet knowing gaze.

This girl is literally magical, but I'm just too evil for her.
>>
I hope you're talking about the pretty one, but I doubt anybody here could talk to a gril like that unless she's using you as an orbiter.
>>
>>25094711
>art

No thanks.
>>
>>25094711

She's probably just polite and nice.
Men are retarded when they think we like them just because we're being nice, lol.

everyone hates me though, nice or not
>>
>>25094815
shut the fuck up

up the shut fuck
>>
>>25094711

Anon, she is probably taking a nasty dump right now. think about that. Your angelic qt taking a nasty dump. And she probably doesn't even use wet wipes, just toilet paper so her asshole isnt even properly cleaned. Gross. She'll have a smelly swamp crack for the rest of the day until she showers.
>>
>>25094839
don't you mean,
shoo shoo roastie stew
?
>>
>>25094815
This girl stabbed me with her gaze alone

Her story, her personality, what she likes, how she treated me, what she says to me, no one has ever done that for me, not even my closest family members. This must have been someone very important to me in a previous life who came back to set me back on track. That's the only way I can explain it.
>>
>>25094848
That helps anon, thanks

The idea that angels exist has been burning my mind ever since I met her
>>
>>25094778
yeah op, unless you're handsome as fuck she probably just playing with you
>>
File: bhjvyutg.jpg (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bhjvyutg.jpg
19 KB, 640x480
>>25095063
hmm...she wasn't playing, not a single word we said to each other was a game, that's why she's different and changed who I am forever
>>
>>25094815

shoo shoo
roastie whore
off with you
post no more
>>
>>25094894
I know this feeling, it's painful. You can't involve yourself with her or you'll damage her purity.
>>
>>25094894
I actually can't wrap my head around idealization

anyways, anon, I know you won't listen to me, but consider what I say:

You are seeing things that aren't there

"The passions possess a certain injustice and self interest which makes it dangerous to follow them, and in reality we should distrust them even when they appear most trustworthy."

Don't set yourself up for disappointment.
She may be a fine person, but don't make her into an angel, you'll only hurt her.
>>
>>25095137
I know, and I've already stated that it's already over.

But I'm glad this person came into my life, because she brought a light that I didn't know was real.
>>
>>25094878
Shut up. I hope you're not an artist judging by the OP picture. You give us a bad name. Faggot. I bet you can't even draw.
>>
Shiet, that girl is cute. She kinda reminds me of one girl I know who's of course taken.
I wish I had such a good looking gf. Meanwhile I have to settle for inferior black-haired chick.
>>
>>25095166
when the fuck did you state it was over you autist?
>>
Anon, its great that you found someone that touches you in this way, but I warn you - dont project too much into this. there may be huge differences in how you two percieve your relationship.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.