[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he one of us? Literally anti normie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: kylo-ren-header.jpg (24 KB, 640x379) Image search: [Google]
kylo-ren-header.jpg
24 KB, 640x379
Is he one of us? Literally anti normie.
>>
>>25094699
His parents didn't understand him.
>>
Yeah, he's pretty ugly too.
>>
>>25094699
No, we didn't kill our fathers named Han Solo
>>
>hurr is the main villain of this anti-white movie a disenfranchised white male???

What do you think, Sherock?
>>
File: ob1 k.jpg (72 KB, 447x335) Image search: [Google]
ob1 k.jpg
72 KB, 447x335
>>25095020
>>hurr is the main villain of this anti-white movie a disenfranchised white male???

So was Anakin, if you remember.
>>
File: 1438977062407.png (209 KB, 2049x2049) Image search: [Google]
1438977062407.png
209 KB, 2049x2049
>>25095020
>anti-white movie
>>
>>25095045
Well, it definitely was an anti-white movie, without a doubt.
>>
>>25095038
yeah, but unlike kylo he was a good friend
>>
>>25095055
the majority of the cast is white.

there's one black dude and he gets fucking beaten down over and over again then dies.
>>
>>25095070
All the evil characters are white. None of the good characters are white males.
This movie is perpetuating the myth that white males are bad people.
>>
>>25095178
>Han Solo
>C3PO is the whitest guy ever
>Poe, actual Chad
>most of the rebel fighters
>Skywalker
If anything they're saying that if white people fight each other the more attractive white people would win because they're automatically the good guys.
>>
>>25095222
I'll give you Han Solo. Poe is a latino.
>C3PO
kek
Rebel fighters and Skywalker are literally 100% unimportant, minor side characters
>>
>>25095060
and the best star pilot in the galaxy
>>
Did Finn actually die, I thought he was just injured.
>>
>>25095520
Badly injured. He got lightsaber'd a little bit here and there.
>>
>>25094986
Not true, kylo ren is a qt.
>>
>>25095178
>This movie is perpetuating the myth that white males are bad people.
I hope some day a white guy goes about killing people with a great sword saying starwars made him do it
>>
i love seeing all these stormfags crying over having a black main character in a movie and actually letting the colour of somebodies skin ruin an entire movie for you.
>>
>>25096148

>stormfags

>>>/Reddit/
>>
File: 1434922732274.jpg (34 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
1434922732274.jpg
34 KB, 640x638
>"light"saber
>has to hold with two hands
>>
>>25096148
Sorry, but the movie is literally "hey white girls, sleep with a black dude and exterminate white males: the movie."

>JJ Abrams:
>"[Kylo Ren] all came out of conversations about what would have happened if the Nazis all went to Argentina but then started working together again," he said. "Could The First Order exist as a group that actually admired The Empire? Could Vader be a martyr? Could there be a need to see through what didn't get done?"

/pol/ is right, as far as I'm concerned. The Jews or left or whatever is intent on "finishing what they started" and destroying whites.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.