[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here have a few people who think you are hilarious,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: review.jpg (133 KB, 545x580) Image search: [Google]
review.jpg
133 KB, 545x580
Does anyone here have a few people who think you are hilarious, but are incapable of making anyone else laugh or even giggle?

>my cousins think I'm funny and witty
>peers at university don't even recognize when I'm trying to make a joke
>>
File: 1450208286767.jpg (25 KB, 542x579) Image search: [Google]
1450208286767.jpg
25 KB, 542x579
My family thinks I'm funny.
If I use the humor that my family laughs at on my roommates, they would give me a blank stare.
If I tell some stupid joke like low hanging fruit they laugh pretty hard though.
>>
I honestly think that people who find me "funny" do so not because of my jokes, but because I'm... me.

Like there is something off about me and my mannerisms which is so weird it's comedic. Almost half of the laughs I get aren't intended.
>>
File: normie lies.jpg (70 KB, 720x802) Image search: [Google]
normie lies.jpg
70 KB, 720x802
>>25094624
It means they're being "nice", because they don't want to ignore you or tell you to fuck off and hurt your feelings, or they're pussies and can't actually tell you to fuck off even though they want to.

Either that, or they want to suck your dick.

Take your pick.
>>
>>25094705
Can't she get a surgery for that face from the government? I mean, not even out of legitimate concern for people who see her on the street -- just out of compassion.
>>
>>25094705
Treating a person with respect because they have had an obstacle placed before them that a normal person never had to deal with is understandable to me.

This weird circlejerk of straight lies I have never understood. Can anyone explain?
>>
>tfw find myself hilarious

My thoughts are ludicrously funny. I crack myself up all the time with pointed observations and witty internal banter.

It's a shame other people can't hear my thoughts, although they might be a little offput by the fact that when my mind is empty I tend to default to repeating the word "nigger" over and over.
>>
>>25094705
Seeing the difference between a genuine and a forced laugh is incredibly easy unless you're the kind of robot who goes weeks without social interaction
>>
>>25094624
Sort of. I can only be funny when being around certain people. It's like my wittiness only shows around them and only them. I can't think of anything clever while alone, my mind is usually blank and those funny moments are spontaneous
>>
File: enigma.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
enigma.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>25094755
>incredibly racist/bigoted internal dialogue
>conciously feel and display zero bigotry toward any race/gender/sexuality
>>25094755
I laugh at myself a lot while talking to myself, which I also do a lot when nobody is listening. The car drive is the funniest moment of my day.
>>
>>25094867
>>25094755
Same. I have a lot of comedy gold moments but there is nobody there to hear them
>>
>>25094755
>>25094891
A couple of days ago, I woke up with the thought, out of the blue, that black people end up in hell because they're black like coal, so they get burned as fuel in it.

Is my brain funny?
>>
I don't intentionally say stuff to be funny but apparently I'm hilarious fml./
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.