[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been fascinated by someone from here? >pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1450156722901.jpg (40 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450156722901.jpg
40 KB, 640x640
Have you ever been fascinated by someone from here?

>pic related for me
>>
>>25094521
I really need to put a name to this face, a country, voice.

What is she thinking?
>>
I fell in love with this qt nigress that posted a bunch of nudes a couple weeks ago
>>
>>25095246
can you share them?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-26-12-09-55.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-26-12-09-55.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
yeah, this egghead right here.
>>
>all these attention whores on /r9k/ who are too special to post on /soc/ with the rest of normies

I hope they fry
>>
I've only ever talked to one person from here. She's amazing though and makes me feel like things will eventually get better. I'm pretty much in love with her.
>>
>>25095277
I'm at work and they're on my computer, sorry lad
>>
File: me me me me.jpg (588 KB, 1088x1920) Image search: [Google]
me me me me.jpg
588 KB, 1088x1920
>>25095300
You seem angered, friend :^)
>>
>>25094521

Frankly, everyone here is fascinating, at least more fascinating than most people on the internet. You guys are actually willing to talk about real problems and painful memories.

You're faggots, but you're my faggots.
>>
Craig

I wonder what happened to him
>>
>>25095292
I've always wanted to know more of Eggy but there is no archive about him or wiki is it?
>>
No because the people who actually post their pics and trip here are normals
>>
Ian and eggy. They both seem like they are one wrong move away from homelessness. Ian was a messed up piece of shit. I wonder if he ever made it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.