[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /hates self/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1435518123052.jpg (23 KB, 288x215) Image search: [Google]
1435518123052.jpg
23 KB, 288x215
Who /hates self/ here?
>>
>tfw narcissistic misanthrope

It sure sucks being better than everybody else
>>
Hi. Cry everyday because I'm such a shit. Write at least 2 pages about how much I hate myself.
>>
iktf

Plus I know drepression usually has ups and downs, but this one down is lasting more than usual. I barely eat or do anything other than being in my bed and post on this shitty board, I used to be able to semi-enjoy music, movies and animu.
>>
Fucking hell... im 21 going on 22 ina few months and i really really really hate my fucking self. i hate my skin color, my face, my height. i dont meet the standards of beauty and it is impossible for me to ever meet them.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. everyday i try to fool myself into not thinking about this but every night i end thinking about this shit and my depression gets worse and worse.

one of these days tho, im going to crack and pull the trigger
>>
No one likes me and I certainly don't either. It's like I'm stuck hanging out with this autistic annoying and ugly kid that repels everyone around him for the rest of my life.
>>
File: maybedankidk.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
maybedankidk.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>25094254
im good at literally nothing.

everyone else i've ever met excels in atleast one thing but I guess im just shit
>>
>>25094591
Same. I literally have no talents. I've managed to become mediocre at a couple things but never good
>>
>>25094393
pastebin pls
>>
>>25095785
this. you can censor details that would risk your anonymity but pls post some.
>>
absolutely. not a day goes by where im not reminded of it. despite being good at some things, the joy has disappeared and im even more convinced im shit now. im leveling up my self-loathing everyday
>>
Got drunk and wanted to kill myself even more than usual, tried to stop myself by shitposting and browsing 4chan like I do most nights
I dont think I am going to last another year
>>
>>25094254
Self hating robot reporting in. I'm so disgusting that every time I see my reflection, I want to die.
>>
>>25096058
i know that feel, ive looked so little in a mirror i didnt realize i had gotten unequal pupils after i got my meds doubled, it was only when my therapist told me i was made aware of it almost two months after
>>
File: 1448598889500.png (226 KB, 468x345) Image search: [Google]
1448598889500.png
226 KB, 468x345
being drunk is nice because it feels like you're not yourself
>>
>>25096315
is that you, V from argentina
>>
File: 1450441061185.jpg (30 KB, 488x697) Image search: [Google]
1450441061185.jpg
30 KB, 488x697
>starting to feel better about myself and my transition lately
>my ex reads me out of nowhere
>acts nice for a bit
>randomly switches to being really horrible and vicious towards me until i block them
guess im back to /hates self/ for a long time again
>>
>>25096951
Thats a shame anon. I know the cycle of feeling like you're getting your shit together one day and falling back into depression the next all too well
>>
>>25096951
>ex
I almost had sympathy for you but then you lost it. You got what you deserve normalfag.
>>
>>25097206
I hope one day we can both break the cycle anon
>>25097265
They were just someone i met on here that pretended to be nice to me for a little while, i regret dating them as much as you regret me having someone
>>
I managed to regress back into hating everyone else instead
>>
>>25097416
how about hating everyone and yourself?
>>
>>25097416
Get on my level, faggot, i hate myself AND everyone else.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.