[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you seriously capable of loving a woman who's had another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: used goods.jpg (260 KB, 1280x827) Image search: [Google]
used goods.jpg
260 KB, 1280x827
Are you seriously capable of loving a woman who's had another male's semen on her face?
>>
I've been in the exact same situation, so I'm not one to judge.
>>
>>25094051
love is a lie

so are original comments
>>
If that's what prevents you from loving someone, you have no idea what love even is.

Not a fucking clue.
>>
>>25094148
Enlighten me then about what love actually is.you fucking cuck.
>>
You fall in love with a girl.
You have to realize that what's happened to her, her entire past, made her who she is in that very second you love her.
All the good, and all the bad.

Love fucking sucks.
>>
>>25094148
There is no such thing as love.

You're either a woman or a normie, not that there's much of a difference between the two.
>>
If real love exists. And we wouldn't have know eachother since we were young, then no. Otherwise, no. He marked her as his too. The mark is there to stay.
>>
>>25094175
Human beings have sex and do all kinds of things sexually. You need to just grow up and get over that. Many women do these types of things BECAUSE they love their man so much, they want to please him in every way they can.

Now, the question of what love is to way to in depth to post onto a chinese cartoon board. It's a feeling, a state of being, it can be expressed through actions, and is a very complex part of a relationship. It goes way beyond just sex. Sex is a such a small part, it's like dessert.
>>
>>25094148
No this is simply another barrier to wanting to pair bond with someone added to my riduculous list of physical characteristics requirements. I know I've never felt love, simply infatuation. Love comes after you get to know each other in the context of a relationship. Lust is wanting a girl for sex only, love is wanting to be with a girl, infatuation is a signal to consider dating, normies move from lust to dating, I would move from friendship to dating.

But again I've never met a girl that I consider cute enough to date in the first place, and sexual history is simply another barrier to that want, coming from my anger over the unfairness over her getting to have a history while I don't.
>>
>>25094252
>Many women do these types of things BECAUSE they love their man so much
Caught you roastie. Everyone knows you sluts don't fuck men because you love them. You just fuck the nearest guy who gives you the tingles.
>>
Only if I came on her face too.
>>
File: tyler_durden_by_tbennet.png (700 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
tyler_durden_by_tbennet.png
700 KB, 900x506
>>25094051
What if Im the guy whos put semen on her face?
>>
>>25094252
>Human beings have sex and do all kinds of things sexually
Then why isn't it happening to me right now? Why is this women that will supposedly love me down the line not loving me right now?
>>
>>25094305
I can't help you much there. Most likely you have to change yourself or change how you are seeking women.
>>
>>25094305
Because you're supposed to be having other experiences with other women so that by the time you meet her, you have the experience and wisdom to know what you do and don't want out of a woman.
>>
>>25094391
then why the fuck isnt it happening? i go to the bar at least once a week.
>>
>>25094202
There is, fucking nihilist
>>
>>25094419
Probably because you need to have some basic level of competence with people for them to want to stand to be around you and you sound like a really irritating person
>>
>>25094439
nice. get the mouse stuck in the corner and he starts shooting off ad hominems. You're a disgrace
>>
File: hhb.jpg (26 KB, 424x400) Image search: [Google]
hhb.jpg
26 KB, 424x400
>few years ago digging through closet with some old books in it
>dont even know what i'm looking for
>some old polaroids fall out of an envelope
>it's 2 pictures of my mom and dad
>1 has mom on her knees from dads perspective with his dick in view and cum all over moms face
>feel something very deep inside but dont know what it is
>literally go blind for around an hour

anyone else got anything similar?
>>
>>25094252

girl detected. I can tell by your romanticized view of love, defensiveness about the subject, and i've seen quite a few girls in my day
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.