[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There was a recent /dark secrets/ thread that 404'd where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: The Watchers, they dance.jpg (91 KB, 718x1023) Image search: [Google]
The Watchers, they dance.jpg
91 KB, 718x1023
There was a recent /dark secrets/ thread that 404'd where an anon claimed he has vivid memories of being stalked and abducted by ayylmaos.
Anon, if you're reading this, I'm really interested in hearing your story.

Also, general ayylmao thread I guess.
Post pics, theories and any stories you guys may have.
>>
SLEEP PARALYSIS
>>
The truth is aliens are very real and they are among us. We must know who they are, and above all else, what they can do!
>>
>>25093906
Talk about being an optimistic normie.

The really real truth is we will never make contact with extraterrestial life and they won't either with us. We're destined to be alone for as long as we exist as a species and have to learn to be content for what we have which, personally, I can't and won't do.
>>
>>25093848
The originality

>>25093838
/x/ is that way senpai
>>
>>25093991

The way I see it is if aliens are real and have mastered space travel they have the technology to wipe us out easily and don't need to go through the hassle of infiltrating human societies. They can simply threaten us by telling us to obey them or they wipe off earth. Also it's arrogant for men to even assume they're relevant to the aliens. To them we can be no different than any other wild animal.
>>
I once saw my dead grandma in a lucid dream. It was my most lucid dream so far, like everything was more real than reality itself and no telltale signs of being dreaming other than me lacking a birthmark. Fun ride.
>>
Another person? I thought I was the only one.

They still visit me about twice a year on average.
>>
>>25094057
Was she naked?
>>
>>25093991
>actually thinking a multi-planetary alien federation hasn't been keeping an eye on this planet for millions of years
>>
>>25094095
No, but I was. Then I looked for a mirror, saw I had no head and decided to throw her out of a window, don't ask me why.
>>
>>25094035
Why would they want to exterminate us? Are you retarded?
>>
>>25094184
They will domesticate us.
>>
>>25094035
>no different than any other wild animal
Yeah dude an ultra advance race of aliens who have been traveling through space for millions of years wouldn't be able to tell that we're intelligent.
You should write a book on the subject, you seem like you're very smart and not just a meme spouting retard
>>
>>25093838
I staged a break in and fucked my roommates room up really bad. I had made it a habit to lock my door and he knew I always did,to make it look real i tried to kick through my door. I smashed all of his shit, ruined all of his important documents (SS card,birth certificate,etc )cut his bed open with a knife,cut all of his pillows.poured motor oil all over his clothes/only suit.
Man that was fucking fun. Fuck you dustin,pay your fucking rent faggot
>>
>>25094193
Kek alright I see what I'm working with
>>
>>25094165
>actually believing what you wish was going to actually be going on.
>>
>>25094083
Just like penis inspection day and the showers at movie theaters.
Am I memeing yet?
>>
>>25094241
Have fun in hell and this isn't another dark secret thread you retarded cunt
>>
>>25094241

I bet you aren't a petty insufferable piece of shit
>>
>>25094235
you entirely missed his point.
what he meant is, aliens would look at humans the same way humans look at another mammal. inferior, less intelligent, maybe barbaric
>>
>>25094259
>treating the possible as impossible
>>
>>25094277
Nice same.
>This is why they wouldn't make contact.
>99.9% of us are completely fucking retarded.
>>
>>25094301
tumblr tier saying desu
>>
>>25094035
What if they need us?
>>
>>25094083
>I thought I was the only one

god damn you must really think you're special
>>
>>25094362
How many people do you know that get abducted? How many people on here?
>>
>>25094329
>incorrectly believing something is tumblr now
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.