[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw cum inside a womans vagina without a condom for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_ncbiqzPHF81ti729qo1_500.gif (2 MB, 416x218) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncbiqzPHF81ti729qo1_500.gif
2 MB, 416x218
>tfw cum inside a womans vagina without a condom for the first time ever over 3 yrs ago

>tfw it makes up for everything
>not even that angry or depressed if at all anymore
>>
That's absolutely pathetic that your emotions were completely dictated by your sexual desires. I was depressed before during and after cumming bareback in a girl. It's called actual depression.
>>
I dated a ftm with a pussy and i got to cum inside her for a good 2 months. Haven't had sex before that or since. I was 24 and i'm 25 now. So i've never not experienced sex without cumming inside a warm pussy.
>>
File: 1443143349696.jpg (40 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
1443143349696.jpg
40 KB, 600x401
>>25094027
>ftm
>i've never experienced sex without cumming inside a warm pussy
kek
>>
Could you describe this feeling to someone that doesn't know? Surely something else in life must give a similar feeling right?
>>
You mean no condor, right anon?
>>
>>25095083
It's like the best orgasm you've ever has while masturbating, multiplied by at least 3 or 4. If you've ever done heroin you probably know the feeling.
>>
>>25095122
>Heroin
TRUUUUUUe
>>
>>25095122
Damn it I want to experience this ;_;
>>
>>25093849
Too bad most autist's here will never understand that and keep deluding themselves.
>>
Masturbating and cumming inside/on to a girl's breasts are 10000x more satisfying. It leaves you feeling masculine and accomplished.

Jacking off leaves you feeling insecure and angry (If you do it too often.) You shouldn't ejaculate more than once every four days if you're in your twenties, and as you get older you have to do it less and less or you'll get ED and low test.

read the multi-orgasmic man. It changed my life.
>>
File: 1430871893302.jpg (160 KB, 566x677) Image search: [Google]
1430871893302.jpg
160 KB, 566x677
Actual shilling.
No condor means you make better chances to reproduce.
Reproducing = kike favor
Spreading your shitty genes = attenuation of human spice
Since most of "robots" are whytebois it would mean also a genocide of white race.

Do not fall for "cum into vagina no condor" meme. Ever.

You serve to shills.
>>
>>25095727
>white population as a whole is vastly below it's replacement rate
>makes an appeal to natsoc eugenics thought to attempt to increase the steep decline because "white people with good genes will do it, don't worry about it beta"

Nice try Chaim.
>>
>>25095103
r-right??
>>
the first time caught me off caught and I was simply transported to another universe where I'd died and was instantly reborned
>>
truth be told i've had better orgasms from masturbating with an onahole, some ritalin, and a vibrator than i have rawdogging and cumming inside a woman.

but that having been said, it's the oxytocin and post-coital bonding that really makes sex great, at least for me.

and i think what OP is really alluding to is that after you have sex with a woman, everything that has led up to that moment, no matter how shitty and miserable, how many years of suffering, it ceases to matter. because ultimately it all led to that moment.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.