[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape isnt that big a deal and most cunts deserve it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: irreversible-1.jpg (41 KB, 800x357) Image search: [Google]
irreversible-1.jpg
41 KB, 800x357
I walk around in summer and see girls wearing daisy dukes with half their ass cheeks exposed, side boob, no bras. Same girls going to the beach wearing g-string bikini bottoms like its the normal fashion now.

They only wear that shit for one reason-they want sex. I dont get why women complain when thats what they get. If you put the meat out on display anyone can take a bite. If you women make yourselves out to be whores then you are going to treated as such. Its your fault.

Male on female rape shouldnt be a crime, women enjoy it.
>>
>>25093308
are you black? are you from the hood?
>>
>>25093308
Rape is wrong because
>dressing like whores
yes but
>not paying them first
>>
I just had to read the tittle and I can tell your projecting senpai. Not their fault that your an autistic virgin.
>>
They only enjoy it when Chad does it, and they wouldn't consider that rape anyway
>>
File: 1435915427763.jpg (15 KB, 200x178) Image search: [Google]
1435915427763.jpg
15 KB, 200x178
>>25093339
>i called him virgin, thatll show him.

Go have your period you inferior being.
>>25093335
You cant rape what you pay for.
>>
>male on male rape by faggots on straights becomes legal
>defended as "fluid sexuality"

one more step down degeneracy lane.
>>
Listen up white knights and cunt sympathizers; There's no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightful place in the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for cock in her holes. If she gets the cock she so badly is asking for, it's not fucking rape, it's a damn slut getting what she fucking deserves.

Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye. In America and Europe, every day dumb sluts get their holes penetrated without their so-called consent, which isn't rape, just them getting the fucking dick they deserve up their asses.

Sexual abuse is on the rise, spousal abuse is on the rise and more bitches die every year. Fucking cunts. I am so glad I was born a man. I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock.

Haha, females are so fucking sad. We treat you bitches like shit, and you still spend time, money and effort on trying to look good for us. Way to be a good slave, whores. Now keep acting like sluts and sucking our cocks. And if you change your mind after you leave the house, too fucking bad, you're getting your holes fucked and there isn't shit you can do about it because that's your only fucking purpose in life.
>>
>>25093385
male and male rape will remain illegal as its unnatural and causes trauma and spreads AIDS. Females are designed to take cock, its their job.
>>
File: 7fpJP9o.gif (483 KB, 141x141) Image search: [Google]
7fpJP9o.gif
483 KB, 141x141
>>25093411
kjQDJAsjjasdjaSJKASJK
>>
>>25093411
glorious pasta 10/10, would read over and over
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.